Peppered Cancer tabs

Im pretty sure that Peppered Cancer was written just for Bobby's dvd, so it's not on any spastic albums, but I guess "A quick affix", the japanese bonus track on ink compatible is essentially the same song, but I've never heard it.

"Peperred Cancer" was made for Bobby´s DVD, but Ron made a few changes to give it a more "Spastic Feel" to include it on Ink Compatible

I'm currently writing tabs (Guitar Pro) for both songs. Since I'm very impressed with Peppered Cancer, I'm only workin' on it, but I'll write a tab for School. The only problem is the drums for Peppered Cancer. No matter how much I keep staring at Bobby, I just can't figure out what he's actually doing :)

I totally forgot about this forum, since I'm not often visiting.
I was working on the tab while travelling (I travel 90 minutes a day) to college and back, which allows me to work on stuff :). I tabbed lots of stuff from Ron's music, but since it was a lap-top that I worked on, I tortured the poor thing and the hard-drive, the RAM and the Battery went Poof. I got new ones, but the data is lost. It is summer time, and I have some free time now (as soon as I finish up the exams) and I'll get back on tabbing.
I'd love some help with the drums, since Bobby's quite the insane drummer :)
I've been using this video for writing the drums, but even though I'm using that, it's quite difficult.
As for the Guitar part, The notes are there. I pretty much know them, the timing is the problem. :Spin:
It may not be correct, but I'm giving my best. I'd love to finish this song up, and School too. Here's just a glimpse of the tab.

here's a little update. Incomplete and some sections are incorrect (especially the drums). I'm workin' on it and will try to finish/improve the tab as much as possible. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot!!! I'm horrible at tabbing and gitter but this seems pretty good!
I'm not sure exactly how you tab, but maybe this video can help with the timing?

Anyways, thanks a ton again! Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot!!! I'm horrible at tabbing and gitter but this seems pretty good!
I'm not sure exactly how you tab, but maybe this video can help with the timing?
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjFvP-xXoLI
Anyways, thanks a ton again! Keep up the good work.

I don't know how much you read my previous post but I posted the same video. It's couple posts above, between 2 red words :).

Here's another update. This is the v0.5 (like it matters), and based on this video, the song is tabbed from 00:00 to 02:35. It's pretty much the same pieces after that. I'd like to finish the entire tab all the way, but the "gentle" part's quite troublesome for the drums, and it's August :). Click here to download the tab.

Well I fixed the guitars and added bass, but I just can't seem to finish the drums :erk:...