where can I get Fate's descent bass tabs ?

d[-_-]b

New Metal Member
Aug 14, 2008
I'm looking for quo vadis bass tabs if anyone got some please let me know :)

Thx everybody

Hey it think I already tabbed that one out for the bass book, which sections are giving you the most problems? I'll post parts of the song that are most difficult here if you guys want.
-b

I've been looking for some help with this song as well if you could show us anything Bart it would be a big help! If you don't mind me asking do you still plan on releasing the bass tab book? I imagine your pretty busy right now with the new line up changes and all but I was wondering if the bass book would ever see the light of day.

hey, yes the bass book will be done, I haven't worked on it since about July but it's a lot easier for me then then guitar tabs since its only one melody line (as opposed to 3-4 guitars for some other songs). I think fates is done if I remember correctly so just let me know specifics of which sections you guys want and I'll post those parts.

I somewhat tabbed it out, though I'm not sure how accurate my tab is (up until this point I've been tabbing out Offspring and Blue Oyster Cult lines, so bear with me)!
Here's a PDF: http://pseudoxh4.googlepages.com/fd.pdf
and the Guitar Pro file: http://pseudoxh4.googlepages.com/fatesdecent.gp5
You will notice that the time signatures probably don't correspond to the respective riffs, and neither does the timing. The former is merely due to me trying to fit the notes nicely in Guitar Pro and the latter, well... this is just a rough tab.
Also, you will notice that bars 107-112 aren't quite right.
Anyone's welcome to fix this up if they like, assuming they're willing to share the changes with the rest of us.
Better yet, maybe this could be an indicator for which parts are giving us the most problems? :D
I know I'm looking forward to the tab book. :)

How do think make a pre-command to encourage Bart to finish that book?

He'll get motived when he'll see the number of commands increase, of course, we have to wait a while, to let him time to think about it :p

I'm in for a pre-order...:Smokin: