Perfect tourpackage

Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
Which bands would you really like to see as a package on tour, a gig -
in your face? (bands that are still together that is :D )

Samael
The Gathering
Anathema
Tiamat
Moonspell
Arcturus

there's no real point in compiling lists like these (coz its probably never gonna happen), but i guess it's nice to see what other people pull
together :D

cheers

seriously now, anathema with ulver and the gathering would be an incredibly good package. but it'll never happen so... :(

but the question is this: will anthema ever tour, or just play some gigs, with antimatter? yes, no, maybe, "dunno, fuck off sol"?

good question sol!

i was just about to include Anathema, Antimatter, The Gathering, Ulver in my package (well maybe a few others as well)

hm, Anathema already toured with Tiamat and they also played at the Wave Gothic Festival 2000 when Samael played too... So already saw these combinations ;)

cool would be Katatonia, Anathema and Opeth as Cerulean mentioned, maybe with My Dying Bride too :)

Anathema in proper club would be enough for me. Katatonia could support, so i could concentrate on drinking as they're quite horrible live (IMO, great band otherwise, no hard feelings etc).

DragonLady1 said:
Har, I saw Katatonia this year in a small club in Switzerland and they rules live!!!
Yeah well I saw them in a small club here in Finland and they were huge disappointment. Might have something to do with the venue but sound was really bad. I had heard better sound in same place though. Band wasn't particularly charismatic either.

And I really love Katatonia. It just works so much better at home. At least for me.

Har* said:
Yeah well I saw them in a small club here in Finland and they were huge disappointment. Might have something to do with the venue but sound was really bad. I had heard better sound in same place though. Band wasn't particularly charismatic either.

And I really love Katatonia. It just works so much better at home. At least for me.

Exactly the same here in Budapest. I was soooo disappointed. And when I posted on Hungarian forums saying that the gig was bad, a lot of ppl got offended as if I had been saying Katatonia sucked. Have no idea why. It was basically the sound that was shit, and I clearly stated that in my posts.