Permanent switched without footswiches

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
The Mesa 2:90 poweramp has 3 switches (jack) to change 3 modes (modern, half, deep). When using Triaxis you connect 3 short jacks and you can control 3 modes via midi through triaxis.
Now without triaxis, I wonder how can i have the modes switched without switching them with a footswitch. I don't want to have 3 different footswitches to switch it. Do you understand anything?
Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch

Haha, I didn't know the name of the bitch until someone told me, I found the gif funny and kinda exciting someqhere on internet, she is not a superb beauty but she has that nasty-girl face.

Back to the topic, I found these plugs. It is a Jackswith with a button on it. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Planet-Waves-Station-Circuit-Breaker/dp/B0002GMFCI[/ame]

Only mode I ever used was "Modern". "Half Power" and "Deep" were never necessary.

(edit) ...hence why I used the circuit breaker trick. I only needed one, and I could just leave the "modern" mode on all the time without running an extra cable.