New SoloC... coming soon

Ok Guys,

Reports from the testers have been good so far: no glitch, crash nor major bug. I'm gonna prepare a short "user guide" to explain the features as well as the behaviour of some knobs in the different configuration. This is gonna ease my job of answering future questions you may have because I have to admit that some features maybe a little confusing at first.

So the official release is gonna be somewhere next week with other toys from AcmeBarGig, new impulses from Catharsis Studio and maybe other surprises.

LePou

ps: Go to my blog for screenshots.

Ok Guys,

Reports from the testers have been good so far: no glitch, crash nor major bug. I'm gonna prepare a short "user guide" to explain the features as well as the behaviour of some knobs in the different configuration. This is gonna ease my job of answering future questions you may have because I have to admit that some features maybe a little confusing at first.

So the official release is gonna be somewhere next week with other toys from AcmeBarGig, new impulses from Catharsis Studio and maybe other surprises.

LePou

ps: Go to my blog for screenshots.

Awesome!!:guh::OMG::worship:

Ok Guys,

LePou

New soloC
New catharsis impulses

BEST WEEK EVER.PERIOD.

Cant wait >.<

Hey Guys, LePou and I have ben planning this mega release since the first time the ABG website got hacked. So Originally we wanted to release DIG 2.5 With it, But because I have changed direction on that, it will not be ready for this release. But Preampus Distortus Will. We will also be releasing RedShift Overdrive and Scar Distortion plugins.

Both Scar and RedShift Overdrive are experimental distortion plugins...Scar allows you to select 4 frequencies and it then sends only those frequencies to one of 4 12 ax7 Tubes. So it is a different way to create overdrive and can get some pretty original distortion types from it.

RedShift Overdrive takes the Pickup and sends that through a 12 AX7 tube, so you could think of it as a really BIG active pickup. In the real world I don't think you could add a tube amp to your active pickup electronics inside your guitar. But essentially thats what it is..It then runs that output into the materials section and then once again through another tube. So this will also give you some very interesting OD tones...

So look for that this week sometime, we have a couple more things to iron out then we will release ASAP, but both LePou and I are committed to releasing these this week..Nick Crow wanted to take part in this as well but has been bogged down at work, so Nick is there in Spirit!

After this release BI-WEEKLY Releases will continue at www.acmebargig.com, next up after this release is Splatt Noise gate..
KM

Nick Crow wanted to take part in this as well but has been bogged down at work, so Nick is there in Spirit!

Does that mean that Nick Crow is working on a new amp sim???

(or maybe an updated version of wagner ,8505 or 7170?)

Cant wait to try the new SoloC , preampus distortus and the new catharsis impulses

:kickass::headbang:

Or dare I dream......a Mesa??

The thought of Nick Crow's possible involvement in all this is intriguing, indeed. :headbang:

I recall him talking about a krank sim ...but i could be wrong.
A mesa triple rectifier sim would be really AWESOME.

EDIT:

Now I'm working on Krankenstein Dime channel, in the future I will make other amps and Mesa Rectifier, too.

Heres A shot of Lepou's SoloC Full Stack in Action

2prb6hc.jpg

:Smokedev:

Dalton

I don't know what Nick is working on. This goes back I guess about a month ago I mentioned to him what LePou and I were doing and he said he could not make it because he had too much work and could not get the time to develop...But wished he could, so as I said before Nick is there in spirit.

KM

You guys are not only writing awesome plugins, you are writing history together :)

I understand Nick, I guess he has to make some money for living since the plugin development doesn't bring any cash in... just like music :|

But boy am I ready to spend some cash on some of this stuff!