perpetual cheers thread!

I will post the whole video once i am done transcribing the song, the prechorus and chorus are a bit too hard for my uncoordinated fingers...specifically when i am a bit drunk

Last edited by a moderator:
They really are going to kill those who don't want a one world government. It's called Terrorism.

Interesting, never heard of it before.

Right now I'm at work, but our company has a weekly tradition called Beer Friday where a dude from a local bar brings down a keg of beer to our gameroom around 4pm every Friday. He sits there and pours a bunch of plastic cups full of whatever beer he decided to bring and then us employees go drink it. It's basically an afternoon party at work every week. Today, I walked in, grabbed a beer, and came back to the lab to fuck around on the internet.

This is Schooner Exact Golden Ale and it's decent I guess. Free, so hey :)

Cheers fuckfaces :)

Photo368.jpg

Interesting, never heard of it before.

Right now I'm at work, but our company has a weekly tradition called Beer Friday where a dude from a local bar brings down a keg of beer to our gameroom around 4pm every Friday. He sits there and pours a bunch of plastic cups full of whatever beer he decided to bring and then us employees go drink it. It's basically an afternoon party at work every week. Today, I walked in, grabbed a beer, and came back to the lab to fuck around on the internet.

This is Schooner Exact Golden Ale and it's decent I guess. Free, so hey :)

Cheers fuckfaces :)

Photo368.jpg

Ummm... best. job. ever.