perpetual cheers thread!

Hahaha awesome!!! I'm sorry man, I honestly missed this post being bumped with that video, my bad.

Fuckin' cheers man!!! I'm about ready to rejoin the world of drinkers again now that I'm out of Percocet, so I will have an formal video response as promptly as possible ;)

cheers.jpg

The only light beer I've ever liked.

Terrible pic but this stuff is strong and im drunk so F U!

Cheersfuckers! This one is for my man Derek \m/

dhftheo.jpg

You rich bastard. I love Dogfish Head, but their stuff is so expensive. Been wanting to try their 120 minute IPA really bad but can't find it anywhere in SoCal.

I couldn't even finish one 12oz bottle. It was sooooo good but sooooooooo heavy. It was at a BBQ and promptly after I filled my gut with meat, but still.... I can usually finish a fucking beer...

I just now noticed Max said "re-released" and not "released", like I thought. My bad. It was last summer I had it so that makes sense.

I'm blaspheming too! This is more of a beer discussion than a cheers, but fuck it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like beer discussion videos. Maybe I'll make one tonight of Founders Backwoods Bastard (a Wee Heavy/Scotch ale, in honor of you derek, aged in bourbon barrels).

Also <3 <3 bocks, especially doppelbocks (Ayinger Celebrator <3 <3 <3).