Peter Wichers leaves Soilwork

B36arin

Dec 1, 2008
Off their official facebook:

Due to “creative differences”, Peter Wichers and Soilwork have decided to part ways for the second time.

Peter’s statement is as follows:

I want to thank everyone who has supported Soilwork over the years. It has been a wild and fun ride, but it’s time for me to explore different options in my career. I will cherish all the amazing moments I have gathered from my time with Soilwork, and I would not be where I am today without the help from you Fans, my family and Soilwork.

Thank you!
Peter Wichers

I'm pretty bummed out, I really don't like the stuff that they did after Peter left last time, and I love the Panic Broadcast.

I miss the the times of natural born chaos, I saw them on that tour with inflames. what a great time ;) the line up with Wichers' uncle (I never remeber his name!) was great

BTW you're totally wrong :p lol ;)

It's ok.. you said Natural Born Chaos and all was forgiven :p

ugh, this sucks. I think Speed is the only remaining member from their glory days

No love for Ola Flink? Granted, his bass isn't very up-front on any of the album mixes but he's still been there pretty much throughout.

Yeah I'm sort of bummed as well, Peter is very much in my top players list.

No love for Ola Flink? Granted, his bass isn't very up-front on any of the album mixes but he's still been there pretty much throughout.

Yeah I'm sort of bummed as well, Peter is very much in my top players list.

You're right! totally forgot, thanks for pointing that out.

Off their official facebook:

Due to “creative differences”, Peter Wichers and Soilwork have decided to part ways for the second time.

Peter’s statement is as follows:

I want to thank everyone who has supported Soilwork over the years. It has been a wild and fun ride, but it’s time for me to explore different options in my career. I will cherish all the amazing moments I have gathered from my time with Soilwork, and I would not be where I am today without the help from you Fans, my family and Soilwork.

Thank you!
Peter Wichers

I'm pretty bummed out, I really don't like the stuff that they did after Peter left last time, and I love the Panic Broadcast.

I just found out about this today because I was looking to see if there was any new news regarding the new album. I pretty much have the same feeling as you here.