Phil Anselmo plays guitar! LOL

ShredHeadJHJ

oh noes itz a opinionn
Oct 15, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I knew he played guitar in a band called Necrophagia, I just never got around to checking them out... Well, I found a couple of videos of theirs he plays on & I think anyone who hasn't seen them should check them out. Just a friendly warning that Phil can't play worth a shit.

Phil is in the first video as you can see & it even has a chick with big b00bs :) It's a funny ass video.

You don't see any band members in the 2nd video, but it's him playing. Not sure if it's a real video of theirs, but it's a sick fucking video & judging from the comments it's all real ;) Anyways, I'm taking the second one out cause we don't need kids going to view it at school & shit, but the name of the song is "Cadaverous Screams Of My Deceased Lover" & it's on YouTube ;)

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mHPPR7xxraQ[/ame]

Somewhere on YouTube there's a video of Anselmo on guitar and Dimebag on vocals doing a cover of Whiplash by Metallica. Dimebag can't sing, and Anselmo can't play.

HEY did any of you guys check out that other video I mentioned in my post?? I took it out because I didn't want to feel the wrath of the ban hammer. It's like a 7 minute (I think) video of an actual autopsy & it's kinda interesting.

you guys are haters. Necrophagia's been around since the birth of death metal, show some respect.

apparently, they are from Wellsville, Ohio, a town not far from my own.

SUPPORT LOCAL DEATH METAL INDEED

and Evil - :rolleyes:

God the Whiplash video was terrible. I'm not even knocking the way they sound, just the fact the the video is probably the most choppy video I've ever seen on YouTube in my life. It moves at one frame per 10 seconds for me, I don't know if anyone else is having that problem...

Ummm, am I the only one who thought the Necrophagia was inspired Celtic Frost/Hellhammer worship? The video is ridiculous as well...

Edit: LOL PHIL ANSELMO ISN'T JEFF LOOMIS (fap fap fap) HE SUX0RZ

I really like the Anselmo guitars on the relevant Necrophagia albums, tbh. So what if he can't shred ? The total Morbid Tales worship commands my utter admiration.

I'll take simple, sloppy but memorable over technical, proficient but dull anytime.