Phil Anselmo and his drug-induced intersong rantings...

I listened to 'Use Once And Destroy' and broke it. It was shit. The sooner Phil is dead/retarded/unfit to stand and speak the better, he is a mess that should get put down before he gets run over.

DiscipleOfPlato said:
Wow, I must be dealing with a pro here. Listen buddy, I would much rather have my face bludgeoned repeatedly by a sledgehammer than listen to another track from that heroine-fueled redneck, Anselmo. The fact that you could even remotely admire such an imbecile indicates how much of a blatant moron you are, and forces me to conclude that your opinion is entirely worthless. Please, You might as well flush your hard-earned money down the drain before you consider paying $20 to hear Anselmo rambling on for half-an-hour about irrelevant bullshit only to be "rewarded" by the painfully-cacophonous sound of his shitty, simplistic hard-core band. Fucking idiot.
I must say, that was bloody brilliant.

I don't think Phil has the energy or mental stability to reform either Pantera or Down. Superjoint is simple, aggressive, monotonous, albeit good, hardcore. Phil has to put, like, no effort into the music, so he can do it easily.

A shame, but he pretty much roached his throat, so we can never expect another "Cemetery Gates" or "Hollow".

I liked Pantera, and Down, not so much SJR. I for one get a kick out of Phil talking between songs onstage. Its something I look forward to. On The Southern Trendkill Tour with Pantera , he talked so much crap about Metallica selling out , before any other famous/celebrity said anything bad about Metallica. He was the only one with the balls to say it. Of course he overdosed a few days later.

I'm just saying it adds a bit to his concerts and the bands hes playing with, its humorous and it makes it a bit different. Its his style and his personality to say what he feels. Some singers say very little between songs. David Lee Roth talks alot between songs and is fun to listen to also. Every singer/frontman has his particular way about him. I'm not defending his drug use. I also can understand alot of people dont like for him to talk between songs. I dont mind listening to him though. Just my opinion.

pantera are fuckin' overrated...

and who cares of their approach with drugs and how many chicks they fuck in a night....

KISS doin' that kind of speech in mid seventies....

who need phil anselmo?

me not!

:Spin: