Rebel vs. Rebel

Xeroth

Bringer of Light
Jun 6, 2006
UK
www.vampirefreaks.com
Anyone heard this Pantera album? It was created without Phil Anselmo when Dimebag was still alive (may he rest in peace). Doesn't sound as good as any Pantera album at all unfortunatly. Still has the Dimebag magic in there though, some good solos and riffs, but it just isn't Pantera without Phil.

I have heard of it but never heard it and of course it sounds shit compared to the hard S.O.B stuff of later years because they were heavily influenced by glam metal. Hence the "Van Halen" saying they used when they where playing live.

Xeroth said:
Anyone heard this Pantera album? It was created without Phil Anselmo when Dimebag was still alive (may he rest in peace). Doesn't sound as good as any Pantera album at all unfortunatly. Still has the Dimebag magic in there though, some good solos and riffs, but it just isn't Pantera without Phil.

i herd a couple songs from it. its pretty good. not a pantera album though. but still its pretty good.

maybe he was joking. i dont know. he said he isnt a racist. look at anal cunt they say words like faggot, kike, my pals, etc. they dont really mean it.

Erm, hold on, I can list it for you:

13 Candles,1349,3 Inches Of Blood,5000 BC,9X Dead,Abigail's Mercy, AC/DC,Alice Cooper,American Head Charge,Amon Amarth,Angra,Antaia, Anthrax,Apparition,Arcane Theory,Arch Enemy,As I Lay Dying, At The Gates,Atura,Avenged Sevenfold,Black Sabbath,Black Label Society,Bleeding Through,Bile,Bullet For My Valentine,Cannibal Corpse,Carcass,Celtic Frost,Chaos Incarnated,Children Of Bodom,Chimaira,City In Ruins,Coal Chamber, Conducting from the Grave,Conquest Of Steel,Cradle Of Filth,Creed, Darkthrone,Daysend,Deathstars,Denied Faith, Destruction 412,DevilDriver, Dimmu Borgir,Dirty Little Child,Dissection,Disturbed,Dope,Dragonforce,Dream Evil,Drowning Pool,Drop Dead Evil,Dry Kill Logic,Dub Pistols,Enchained,Enlisted Menace,Ensiferum,Enslaved, Evanescence,Fear Factory,Fear My Thoughts, Finntroll,Flaw,God Forbid,Godsize,Godsmack,Graveworm,Habitual,Hammerfall, Hanzel und Gretyl,Hard8Eight,HIM,Holotype,Iced Earth,Ill Nino,Immortal,In Flames, inTERRORGATE,Iron Maiden,Jimi Hendrix,Joe Satriani,Judas Priest, Kamelot,Killswitch Engage,Kittie,KoRn,Kreator, Lacuna Coil,Lamb Of God,Linkin Park,Lordi,Machinemen,Machine Head,Marilyn Manson,Mastodon, Megadeth, Megahurz,Meshuggah,Millencolin,Mother Earth,Motley Crue,Motorhead, Mudvayne,Murderdolls,Mushroomhead,Naughty By Nature,Napalm Death, Necrophagist,Nevermore,Nightwish,Nile,NIN,Nirvana,Obituary,Omnium Gatherum,One Minute Silence,Opeth,Orgy, Overlorde,Pantera,P.O.D,Primal Fear,Queen,Queensryche, Quiet Riot,Rage,Rage Against The Machine, Rammstein,Rhapsody,Riot,Ripped Speed,Roadrunner United,Satyricon, Screams for Tina,Sepultura,Severed,Six Feet Under,Skindred,Slayer,Slaves on Dope,SlipKnoT,Smokin' Tequila, Sonata Arctica,Soulfly,Staind,Static-X, Spineshank,Status Quo,Steel Dragon,Steve Vai,Stone Sour,Styles Of Beyond, Symphony In Peril,System Of A Down,Sub Dub Micromachine,The High & Mighty,Tenacious D,Terror Rain,The Hurt Process,The Misfits,Trivium, Turisas,UFO,Unleash The Fury,Vader,Van Halen,Vehemence,Venom,Viking Skull,Violent Work of Art,Vital Remains,Vital Signs(my sister's band)Winter Solstice,Within Temptation,Yngwie Malmsteen