Philip Anselmo humiliates some punk at a Down show

on a almost totally random note, I saw Breaking Benjamins the other day and in the middle of the set they played Yesterday Dont Mean Shit, and did a fucking tits job!

no way! Down is EXCELLENT!!
cant really deal with SJR.

I think this is the first we agree on.

SJR is just bad, hippiemusic with a distorted AC/DC costume.

Hmm, that sounded queer, but not as queer as Phils fixation with dorky, flanelshirted punks getting on their knees before him. Maybe those persistent rumors about old macho Phil playing for the other team in dark backstreets are true?

I think this is the first we agree on.

SJR is just bad, hippiemusic with a distorted AC/DC costume.

Hmm, that sounded queer, but not as queer as Phils fixation with dorky, flanelshirted punks getting on their knees before him. Maybe those persistent rumors about old macho Phil playing for the other team in dark backstreets are true?

Phil would make a scary gay guy.

Phil is a douche. I could care less about this little man and his ego. You can add him to a long list of people who I would piss on. As for the punk kid, if he was half a man he would have tagged the junkie with a good left hook. Better to go down swinging then to go down like a bitch on you knees. Some day Phildo will get his I just hope i'm there to see it.

a different kind of humiliation. :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWBCgMyV-3c&feature=related[/ame]

Hi guys....

Phil is a waste case, Down is better than most Nu metal, and SJR is way better than that. I agree that he should have been shot instead. Im going to have to get some bottles and head out to one of phils shows... It would be like that danzig video from back in the day...

My hatred.... That Rumsfeld gif you got makes me laugh every fricken time I see it.

Tman- Im not digging on the patriots avatar.;)

Phil must have a really small penis to be acting that way his whole life. The funny part is, no one would know who the bastard was if he didn't replace the original singer from Pantera. He must know this deep down inside, and I think it kills him knowing he owes his entire livelihood to the Abbotts. Fuck Phil Anselmo. Macho posturing never impressed me at all. If I were that kid, I woulda kicked him in the nuts, if he has any. Fucking big talking pussy. I hope some midget fucks him up down the line and there's good footage of it.

Well put, Karina...I hope we get to watch that footage together...naked.

Some of you people have your heads up your asses. SJR BETTER? than Down??? huh...
well anyway, I like Down but this is just uncalled for. Phil has always been a jagoff and always will be. I also agree with the threadmaker, Dime should be alive right now....not Phil.

Does anyone know how long ago this happened?
I'm guessing the recent Down tour?

The reason I never went to see them this tour is that Down 3 sucks. Nola is a masterpiece and 2 is great as well but 3 is pretty boring.

Does anyone know how long ago this happened?
I'm guessing the recent Down tour?

The reason I never went to see them this tour is that Down 3 sucks. Nola is a masterpiece and 2 is great as well but 3 is pretty boring.

that was this most recent tour.

i'm pretty much of the same mind as you about the albums.
'Nola' was a masterpiece. the second was pretty good, but fell short of the greatness of 'Nola.' i'm not as excited about the latest.

Phil's voice seems weak and not as powerful as before. Keith richards became a better guitarist after all the drugs...Phil? not so much.:lol:
I also don't believe he's actually off the drugs.

Im going to have to get some bottles and head out to one of phils shows... It would be like that danzig video from back in the day...

What's going on O/S?? Long time dude.. Do me a favor, get a few bottles for me and e-mail me the date you're going I'll gladly get your back!! Hell we can even race to see who the first one to whack that fag is.

Tman- Im not digging on the patriots avatar.;)
Sorry bro....As soon as they finish their undefeated season I'll end up going back to a firearm related avatar..This is a special season and I want to fly my colors right now..:kickass:

As for the punk kid, if he was half a man he would have tagged the junkie with a good left hook. Better to go down swinging then to go down like a bitch on you knees. Some day Phildo will get his I just hope i'm there to see it.

Well put Prime!! I couldn't have said it any better than that!!

What's going on O/S?? Long time dude.. Do me a favor, get a few bottles for me and e-mail me the date you're going I'll gladly get your back!! Hell we can even race to see who the first one to whack that fag is.

Sorry bro....As soon as they finish their undefeated season I'll end up going back to a firearm related avatar..This is a special season and I want to fly my colors right now..:kickass:
They playing the NY area anytime soon? We can meet at the show.

Ok their undefeated.... for now. muhuhahahahaha

Phil is an ass, and that kid was an idiot as well. I met Phil in 92', and he was a dick, but I'm sure if I had a joint or heroin, Phil would have been real cool then.

You people are patheticly sympathetic to this maggot shit bag kid, I hope Phil breakes a nose next time that would rule and maybe piss off more parents like in this thread.
Look dude, I hate to rain on your fan boy parade but Phil couldn't bust a grape with a sledgehammer!! I can tell that your enamoured with the guy and whatever...That's your thing... But they're 10 y/o girls who could kick Phils ass!! Sorry to break it to you...