Phoenix review

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
Well, Testament kicked major ass!! I haven't checked the recent set lists but I am assuming it was about the same. I really can't wait for this summer. I hope that they can be part of a kickass tour!!

I also have even more respect for vio-lence. Their drummer went to hospital so phil tried drums for a few songs and they had someone else do serial killer. It was very sloppy but I was so glad they tried. They said they would try to come back and even possibly do a free show.

It was a wierd weekend for me. I drive all the way to vegas only to find it was cancelled, come back only to see vio-lence's drummer go down yet Testament kicked my ass yet again!!!

This is a very bad review. If you want any more info, tell me to get my act together!!:eek:

I know this wasn't exact order but songs I can remember were:

souls of black
disciples of the watch
Low
DNR
dog faced gods
chasing fear
burnt offerings
Into the pit
down for life
3 days in darkness
true believer
trial by fire
the preacher(I can't remember for sure about this one)
over the wall

Testament did kick alot of ass. As for the drummer of vio-lence he had an emphazyma attack and had to be taken to the hospita. Vio-lence did try their best with the cards they were dealt and I still think they are one of the most underrated thrash bands of the 90's. Oh and the preacher was not on the set list he he :) Anyway back to testament. they sounded very good soundwise considering the size of the Mason Jar. A trully memorable night