photos... andy and myself in NYC.

demmelmurphysneapflynn.jpg

RR United???? Pissheads United more like! :tickled:

Andy, nobody told you that you look like a young long-haired blond John Cleese sometimes?:D

ok.. i have time to post a few more here..

show6.jpg

Jordan Whelan of Still Remains, Paul Gray of Slipknot, Howard from Killswitch Engage, Rob FLynn of Machine Head, and others, doing their thing on the RR United stage.

andyjamesandreasroy.jpg

Andy, me, Andreas Kisser of Sepultura, and Roy Mayorga from Soulfly aharing a metal moment.

rrunited-043.jpg

me doin' My thing on the RR United Stage

colinjames.jpg

me with the original Puff Daddy... Colin Richardson! \m/

~BURNY~ said:
What kind of ear protection are you wearing James?
just regular foam earplugs that happened to be green. When Andy spotted me still wearing them at the after party he said, "right, you can take the pickles out your ears now". :tickled:

here's a few more for ya:

mikedjamesjustin.jpg

me with mike d. and justin of Killswitch Engage. those KSE guys rule.

joeljames1.jpg

me and Joel from KSE... together with the rest of the KSE cast and crew we closed the bar at The New Yorker Hotel that night... that's us right after slamming some whiskey shots.... good times!

andyjamesadamd.jpg

andy and myself engaging in some very technical audio engineering discourse with adam d. of KSE. as you can see, the 3 of us were discussing all things "audio" but don't ask what... it was so advanced that you wouldn't even comprehend it (i.e., we were piss drunk and talking nonsense :loco: )