Photo's of members and your boobies

First of all, I don't see how measuring the size of a dog's dick makes you immature. I am immature but what you said makes no sense. Music is what you want it to be and you perceive it subjectively. I may think that "Black Winter Day" is the most brutal song ever made, for reasons you might not understand. If I perceive all metal as brutal, that's my problem. I want my music aggressive.

Again, the standards thing is subjective. You say that society wants metal to be brutal and uncivilized. So what you do is go against that and listen to ultra-melodic, power-prog stuff. But if I listen to brutal stuff, how can I pretend what I listen to is not brutal! It's great, complex music, but society's right in that it's brutal and uncivilized, so why deny that.

Hey you ever cut your balls shaving, that's gotta suck.

No, you are still not getting it. I listen to whatever I want, be it brutal, melodic, proggy, I lisen to it all. But again, you take things and say that that is the way it should be. Such as the way you did when you said I was not the Lord of Metal, because I was not brutal. But really, you were just following the standards on what metal should be, but really, metal should be whatever it wants to be. Anybody could be the Lord of Metal, as *Metal* is just a term developed by imperfect human beings, and really, metal could be anything to anyone. I don't try to go against anything, I just try to be myself. Now in doing that, I do, in a way, go against society, because it seems as if most people can not do that now. And it is not always their fault, a lot of times they just follow subconsciously, not realizing that they aren't thinking for themselves, but just believing in something without thought. And you can believe whatever you want to believe, but when you say "this is how it should be" then you would be wrong, and Guerrilla, you do that all of the time. It just seems to me that when you say that you like your music aggressive, you just believe that because that is whatever everyone else has told you. If it is not the reason, then I am sorry. And when I mentioned what you said, I wasn't referring to your immaturity, I just thought that that was wrong.

Lord of Metal said:
It just seems to me that when you say that you like your music aggressive, you just believe that because that is whatever everyone else has told you.
Well, I think music's only about two things: aggressiveness and sadness. And since you can only take so much sadness before you pick up a gun and shoot yourself, what you're left with is aggressiveness, which conviently also reflects perfectly your feelings about your fellow human beings.
See, even as a kid, when I didn't yet care about music, when asked what kinda music I like, I said heavy metal, although the only metal songs I've ever heard were Iron Maiden's Fear of the Dark and some songs off of Fear Factory's Demanufacture without lyrics however. Must be genetic or something I tell ya.

Unlike you, I, according to Freud, have accepted my true nature. We're all about aggression and sex. Everything else is an excuse to act aggressively or to have sex. Yeah, that's all there is to me, I'm shallow.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS TERM

blue knees

1. knees got the blues cuz they get spanked constantly, by the long dick.
2. as a consequence of being beaten up, they're covered with bruises.

I think it's a bit clearer now.

amazing how little the males need to get a push to slap around with their cyber long dicks. believing that a long one does it.

Jesus Christ....isn't Guerilla the shining bright ball of fucked up fraggle rock happiness in this darkened world?

For the love of fucking god I hope he isn't an aspiring animator. He'd remake Sylvia Plath's "Bell Jar" into an anime.

Tee said:
blue knees

amazing how little the males need to get a push to slap around with their cyber long dicks. believing that a long one does it.

LOLOLOL :)

Tee said:
blue knees

A DICK THIS HUGE WOULD BE KINDA PAINFUL .... DONCHA THINK??? ..... ESPECIALY 4 ME CUZ MY FEMININE MOUTH IS SO TINY

absolutely nothing..

sitting here at the office, laughing loudly at your comment, because no one is around...

the network is down so mostly everyone was sent home, but I'd rather get paid, then not paid, so I'm just sitting..... and thinking..

and how can my weirdness be out of anyone's league when compared to a lot around here, I'm so sane.. :lol:

p-20000.jpeg

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
This thread is even more random than i expected.
And technique is worth a lot too dont forget. No point having 10" if you only last 2 minutes......
I CAN STAY HRD 4 A COUPLE HOURS CUZ I CAN'T REACH ORGAZM WHEN I AM AWAKE AND SOME TIMES I DON'T EVEN TAKE MY COCK OUT OF MY PANTS CUZ MY "HAND IS BETTER THAN INTERCOURSE"

lizard said:
Chromey, you have internet access without your network? when our lan craps out we're completely dead.
but: like you sitting around and getting paid for it, I have some overtime coming up, time and a half (28.50 an hour!) while I sit on my cheeks and some guys come in and clean every chair in the office! how cool is that?

haha, awesome.

and yup! thank goodness, the internet connection itself never seems to die.. if that was down no way in hell I'd be here today.. :lol: