Photos: The Crew needs your help...

Chris-RZ

Nov 18, 2002
Virginia, USA
www.readingzero.com
If you took pictures at this past ProgPower USA event, we need shots showing the bass gear in use on the stage. It was would be best if they showed the bassist in the shot, but we'll take any we can get.

If you have some good shots of band members in-front of the "Markbass" bass gear (the stacks have a black & yellow color scheme and are loacted on the immediate left and right side of the drum riser for most of the bands) these pictures would help show our bass gear sponsor that they did indeed get exposure and got played at the event.

If you could just reply with a few shots that show the bass gear in action at the event it would be a great help!

BTW- If you know a bassist, tell them about Markbass it is absolutely amazing gear!

Thanks In Advance,
Chris Roy
Stage Manager
ProgPower USA

I'll have to go home and take a look through the pictures I haven't processed yet, but so far, I've got nothin. Now if you would've asked about the Marshall gear, I do have one of those :p

Is this the one -- between the bassist and the keyboard stand?

markbassthumbnail100.jpg

Here's one I wasn't going to use because of the obstruction in the foreground, but you can clearly see the bass gear and Gorlan.

l_843a32ab16594faabbd9b5a43c96c980.jpg