Physical Copy of For All Kings

I was curious to know if For All Kings will be issued in a regular jewel case anywhere or just the lame cardboard digi-paks? I know for Worship Music I had to buy an import to get the jewel case packaging. I like to keep my collection uniform.
I hope so. It's very hard here to buy something new in jewel cases since 4 or 5 years! The 2 Last bad brains, fishbone, worship music, ATL remastered....except the New one ST ! I hate fuckin card box/digipack thing for the same reasons of uniformity !

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
Jewel cases production costs are higher than the cardbox digipacks. I agree though that it doesn't help the look of my collection.

When I ordered Worship Music when it came out, I didn't know it was a digi-pak until I received it. I was disappointed with that fact. Later after searching eBay I found an import which had a jewel case. So essentially I bought it twice. Lesson learned. I will wait before I order. If indeed FAK is in digi-pak format I will hold off buying it until I find a jewel case version.

I was curious to know if For All Kings will be issued in a regular jewel case anywhere or just the lame cardboard digi-paks? I know for Worship Music I had to buy an import to get the jewel case packaging. I like to keep my collection uniform.

Man I have the same problem with my cd collection lol

Hey are you guys first day buyers? Because I had all intentions of doing that. But now I'm kind of undecided. They keep saying how thrashy and challenging this album is. But the songs released including the Game of thrones one aren't that thrashy imo they are kind of on the light side.I also don't hear the challenge in the music. Charlie said they won't play this on the radio.But it sounds like they could to me (not that they will) all the songs I've heard need Ian doing some nasty chorus or background work.I was way more excited when I heard Fight Em Til You Can't.
But I wanna hear what you guys think, cause like I said I am undecided.

I thought that song really upped their game when it came out. I want the jewel case too, I'm starting to have way too many of these cardboard case cd's on my collection. But I don't that would keep me from being a first day buyer

I would hold off being a first day buyer because I wouldn't wanna have to buy it twice, the crappy cardboard case then the jewel case version later down the road. I made that mistake for Worship Music. Though I wish Amazon would note this.

Haha good thing they didn't then release a tour edition. Damn I didn't know there was a jewel case of worship.
Also, they wrote so many songs this time I wouldn't be surprised if they did come out with another version of Kings down the road.

Hey are you guys first day buyers? Because I had all intentions of doing that. But now I'm kind of undecided. They keep saying how thrashy and challenging this album is. But the songs released including the Game of thrones one aren't that thrashy imo they are kind of on the light side.I also don't hear the challenge in the music. Charlie said they won't play this on the radio.But it sounds like they could to me (not that they will) all the songs I've heard need Ian doing some nasty chorus or background work.I was way more excited when I heard Fight Em Til You Can't.
But I wanna hear what you guys think, cause like I said I am undecided.

I'll make it really easy for you,it fucking rips hard,it's classic anthrax in 2016!!!

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

Notice how New Noise is its separate track rather than being a hidden track in Revolution Screams.

Reactions: redfly
What Mrthrax said. The record is fucking killer. Absolutely first day buyer here.