PICK CLIP I NEED ONE SOOOO BAD! I would love to purchase one some how!!!!

GeritWilliams

New Metal Member
May 21, 2010
Hi. When I play I switch between picking and right hand tapping a lot. Right now I have a still delay time I have to incorporate to put the pick in my teeth and then grab it, sometimes i have to throw the pick on the ground to be able to hit the next part in time, then try to find it after the song. The pick clip is like the answer to my prayers. If there is any way I can buy one from you I would be forever in your debt. Many thanks. Aloha, Gerit

Hi. When I play I switch between picking and right hand tapping a lot. Right now I have a still delay time I have to incorporate to put the pick in my teeth and then grab it, sometimes i have to throw the pick on the ground to be able to hit the next part in time, then try to find it after the song. The pick clip is like the answer to my prayers. If there is any way I can buy one from you I would be forever in your debt. Many thanks. Aloha, Gerit

Hey Gerit,

I'm working on production now so it should only be a few more months.

Take care, Chris.

Hey Chris,

Just wondering if you're still working on getting your pick clip invention out for the public to purchase?

I know some people who would love to have one, and so would I! :)

You are a big inspiration to me! Thanks Chris!!

I imagine that using the clip would be a little strange at first, with the pick still on your thumb and all, but it's a genius idea.

Will it work for, or be available in, different sizes for the pick? I use heavier picks with electric and I want to make sure that it will work for that.

oh come on folks!!!
how do we know when it's available? well, we will most certainly know through this website, the myspace or the facebook!!!
and when? as Chris said a few more months!
oh boy.. sometimes I don`get it.... ^^ the threads second post by Chris himself:

Hey Gerit,

I'm working on production now so it should only be a few more months.

Take care, Chris.

oh come on folks!!!
how do we know when it's available? well, we will most certainly know through this website, the myspace or the facebook!!!

I already know that we'll know, when it comes out... I was inquiring to see if he was still working on it. :loco:

and when? as Chris said a few more months!
oh boy.. sometimes I don`get it.... ^^ the threads second post by Chris himself:

Yeah, what month is this? Oh! Looks like October! When was Chris' post? Back in May! Almost 5 months since we've heard anything. Hence my post, asking if Chris was still working on it. :loco:

Has anyone heard anything? I'm sorry, I know I should be more patient...but I know that this pick clip will be so awesome and I want it now! lol :D