PICK CLIP I NEED ONE SOOOO BAD! I would love to purchase one some how!!!!

Count me in on that GAS bandwagon. It's been way over a few-months (13 to be exact). Needs an update! :D

Chris, you will be the saviour of many guitar players!!! ahahahha hope you release it soon :)

Hey Everyone,

just to let you know I have some pick clips and am going to set up a store on my website where you can purchase them at the beginning of 2012. I hope you find it as useful as I do.

I thought you guys should be the first to know,
take care, Chris.

Hey Everyone,

just to let you know I have some pick clips and am going to set up a store on my website where you can purchase them at the beginning of 2012. I hope you find it as useful as I do.

I thought you guys should be the first to know,
take care, Chris.

These are some gooooood news. A festivus miracle :)
I'm already playing thumb picks for more than a year now and there are so many advantages. Can't wait to try the pick clip finally.

These are some gooooood news. A festivus miracle :)
I'm already playing thumb picks for more than a year now and there are so many advantages. Can't wait to try the pick clip finally.

Hahaa. A true festivus miracle - I see what you did there.

This should definitely be something quite interesting to try, though I bet it will take some time getting acclimated to (especially for those who are so used to tucking their pick in their palm when they do tapping).

Haha, Chris I hate you! It is 7:30 in the morning and I haven't slept yet, and I doubt I will after reading this! ;D
I will most definitely buy it, cannot wait! Thank you so much!

All the best from Germany!

do you have a rough estimate of when in 2012? (its 2012 now and i dont see it on your site :p) saw this on your how to shred video and am really interested :)

oh yes! I so hoped to use it on the next concerts, but the next one is in the coming week

If you're not playing thumb picks already, you'll need some time to get used to it anyway. I think I needed about 4 or 5 months, till I reached my "normal" level, when I switched to 'em.

thanks for the advice, but I think I do not need much time. the first time I ever tried thumb picks was last year. Chris showed me his clip at the Musik Messe and I had it on with my pick. felt great. I ordered 3 different ones from various shops in different countries. they all are nothing near Chris' design. a particular one I ordered from Italy looked alike but was simply made of rubber and an already attached pick, that was way too thin for my taste. but I used it for 3 rehearsals and then I played it at the following show. but since the pick itself was not my taste, I decided to switched back until I can get the real deal!
und warum zur hölle schreib ich das eigentlich alles in englisch?^^ naja, egal, jetzt lass ich es so... :rofl:

Hey, good news again! I liked his old homepage, but it's good to see, that finally something's happening. It still looks a bit empty, hope that's gonna change soon :)