PICK CLIP I NEED ONE SOOOO BAD! I would love to purchase one some how!!!!

Hey, good news again! I liked his old homepage, but it's good to see, that finally something's happening. It still looks a bit empty, hope that's gonna change soon :)

Well, I did it the other week as surprise for him and didn't have a chance to see what needs to be updated and added. When he's back from tour I suppose. I will keep updating the news and tour sections.

Well, I did it the other week as surprise for him and didn't have a chance to see what needs to be updated and added. When he's back from tour I suppose. I will keep updating the news and tour sections.

Don't panic, Ms.A! ;) It's all good, Rome wasn't built in a day! We are just curious as fuck! I shall be patience! :)
Thanks for all the work, the new site looks bloody awesome, especially the guitar on the entrance page!
1 minor error in the discography: delete the latest Jag Panzer album and replace it with 'Decade of The Nail Spiked Bat'!

Take care y'all!

Don't panic, Ms.A! ;) It's all good, Rome wasn't built in a day! We are just curious as fuck! I shall be patience! :)
Thanks for all the work, the new site looks bloody awesome, especially the guitar on the entrance page!
1 minor error in the discography: delete the latest Jag Panzer album and replace it with 'Decade of The Nail Spiked Bat'!

Take care y'all!

Oops! LOL :loco:

Thanks, will do!