Pick for This Thursday

Aug 3, 2006
Who do you guys think will be the next pick for PPVIII? We'll find out on Thursday for sure, but what band do you think it will be and what slot?

I think the next band will take the #1 position Saturday and will be one of these three (remember this is just a wild guess):

Andromeda

Spheric Universe Experience

Sun Caged

I'll agree with Spheric Universe Experience.

Andromeda would be cool, but from what I've read, they don't tour much.

All the more reason for Andromeda to play!

I can see it being Spheric Universe Experience or Outworld, though I'm really hoping for any one of Thessera, Venturia or Mindflow.

I would love for it to be Outworld, or either Spheric Universe Experience, or maybe even Cloudscape, or Communic.

I hope its not. I don't want the kickass PP crowd to turn into a ht topic crowd. PLus I don't like DF ;)

I would love for it to be Outworld, or either Spheric Universe Experience, or maybe even Cloudscape, or Communic.

If it's a prog opener for Saturday, I'd expect either S.U.E., Cloudscape, Communic or (longer chance) Tomorrow's Eve.

If it's an early announcement forced by a developing tour, welll.....John, we discussed that earlier tonight in IRC; it could be the Mighty Ones from effing Finland. :)

Due to the bands announced already, I'd expect it to be a very heavily prog influenced band. That said, I have to wonder if it's Pagan's mind being the 3rd slot on the second day.

Blech. :D

If it's a prog opener for Saturday, I'd expect either S.U.E., Cloudscape, Communic or (longer chance) Tomorrow's Eve.

If it's an early announcement forced by a developing tour, welll.....John, we discussed that earlier tonight in IRC; it could be the Mighty Ones from effing Finland. :)

If it be the Mighty Ones from effing Finland then i will just have to take the rest of Thursday and probably friday off to regain my composure, but if if it isn't them, I will take Thursday and Friday off anyway just for shits and giggles.