A Guess At The Remaining Slots?

I posted this before on another thread I started
I think Glenn has something big up his sleave for that Sat #5 spot
What about Halford(he has a best of his solo career box set comming out)?
He coud do all his solo stuff(er,minus the Two experiment,which I actually like,but the PPers here would severely shit on) and some Priest stuff
Talk about knocking everyone's socks off,who here wouldn't want to see a grandfather of our genre here?(and it beats some of the unnamed Halford/Priest clone bands being mentioned around here)

He coud do all his solo stuff(er,minus the Two experiment,which I actually like,but the PPers here would severely shit on) and some Priest stuff
Talk about knocking everyone's socks off,who here wouldn't want to see a grandfather of our genre here?(and it beats some of the unnamed Halford/Priest clone bands being mentioned around here)

:lol:
As much as that would rule, gotta laugh.
Can't IMAGINE that ever happening.

BTW, even if Primal Fear is considered a "clone", they kick ass! I'd love to see them!

Eh, no thanks. I don't have any desire to see Halford alone for the headliner, that would probably make me choose not to go.

:lol:
As much as that would rule, gotta laugh.
Can't IMAGINE that ever happening.

BTW, even if Primal Fear is considered a "clone", they kick ass! I'd love to see them!
Primal Fear? I've heard some of thier stuff and to me, they wouldn't fit with the other bands on the roster so far. And that would hurt PP8's turnout because so farr, its turning out to be the best progpower to date. course my disclaimer is and always will be that all of this is my own opinion and its not really open to flaming : )

I doubt Symphony X. Glenn said he's got coheadliners for Sat night and I believe Symphony X, while not caring for them myself, would be considered a flat out headliner.
Also looks to be way too many returning bands with the addition of those 3.
I'm also at a loss for who to guess. I'd probably say After Forever on Friday 4th slot, Brainstorm and someone else who has yet to grace the PP stage getting the coheadlining slots on Saturday.

I would think Symphony X still qualifies as 'co-headliner'. Look at PPIV. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Symphony X and I'm pulling for them on this fest more than anyone, but monetarily for booking purposes I think you could get away with considering them a co-headliner.

Yeah, a co-headliner with Nightwish.

I don't know about a co-headliner with a less popular band. Unless Glenn also booked Kamelot or Edguy or something, Symphony X is a headliner in their own right.

l'm hoping for no more repeats. There are already 2...4 if you want to count VP & FK in the Showcase. That's plenty. New blood is good. As much as l'm not into Raintime or Firewind...l still wanna see/hear them perform. But, placing new blood in the co-headline positions will be tricky. Glenn did say something about creating headliners...this would be interesting.

This is how I hope it will turn out. I would add Symphony X into the Mix but in my opinion they are definitely stand alone headliners, and as I understand it Glenn wanted to create headliners not just throw out established ones (is this correct?).

Friday #4 - Pagan's Mind :kickass:

Sat. #4 Labyrinth :kickass:
Sat.#5 :worship: Shadow Gallery

This is how I hope it will turn out. I would add Symphony X into the Mix but in my opinion they are definitely stand alone headliners, and as I understand it Glenn wanted to create headliners not just throw out established ones (is this correct?).

Friday #4 - Pagan's Mind :kickass:

Sat. #4 Labyrinth :kickass:
Sat.#5 :worship: Shadow Gallery

Got one right. Let's hope that out of the three I get two right.