Pick for This Thursday

If Glenn is going to name the Saturday opener, please let it be either Wolverine, or Tomorrow's Eve.

Britt

Hell yeah @ Wolverine! Amazing band

Dragonforce will play the number one spot when flying pigs start shitting out porcupines. They've pretty much outsold any band who's ever played Prog Power. Definitely a headliner.

If it be the Mighty Ones from effing Finland then i will just have to take the rest of Thursday and probably friday off to regain my composure, but if if it isn't them, I will take Thursday and Friday off anyway just for shits and giggles.

There are 2 solid Mighty Ones From Finland... I'm hoping for the one mighty one over the other mighty one, although I wouldn't mind seeing both mighty ones, because seeing Finnish mighty ones is mighty to this one.:kickass:

Based on sales of a single album in the U.S, yes.

In the world, they are not even close.

I was referring to US sales, since nobody books bands for US shows based on European sales, or otherwise Hammerfall would have been playing Madison Square Garden on their 2005 tour with Edguy.

I'm hoping for either Andromeda, Wolverine or Heavenly. Any one of those bands will get me to go for sure. So far I don't know much of anything from the previously announced bands. Though I knew nothing of Evergrey and Mercenary back in years they were announced, and both have become favorites of mine.

I'm hoping for:

• Riverside
  • Tarot
  • Pagan's Mind
  • After Forever
  • Stream of Passion
  • To-mera
  • Zero Hour
  • Brainstorm or Symphorce
  • Symphony X
  • Kamelot
  • Dreamscape
  • Enchant
  • Nightwish (but I'd assume they would had to have picked and recorded a new singer, in time, before Glenn could decide on them)

I know that a lot of these are long shots, since I read that there's not going to be many returning bands this year. Plus, I'm hoping that SoP doesn't charge the Ayreon fee, so that they could be viable as well.