• Monoxide Child - Vial of Meth, Spiked Wooden Teeth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ManisRobot- The spell of desperation, an exploding Remote Controlled Car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DarkGift- VOLA on Loop, Can Summon a Cavanagh at Will

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Furious B- A bowl of jimmies and a harem of babes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Lurch- Speedos that stop time like Zack Morris (speedo spell can only be used once)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Nemtheanga - No Extra Weapons/Spells

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Neurotica- Swoon spell, can morph into a bald dude circa '06

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Youre in a SAW esque amphitheater/dungeon dealie. Deron Von Nigsaw presents to you a cast of shackled RC brethren all with weapons and special abilities. He's permitting you two teammates of your choosing to do battle against the unchosen horde. Who do you feel can protect your hide the best?

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I went with the Lurch/DarkGift collaboration.

I figure Lurch's time spell doesnt need to last long. Just long enough for DarkGift to play a VOLA melody causing all the encroaching cretins to retreat.

Only downside is that Neurotica may be able to get to Lurch with a swoon spell before he can stop time. In which case, @DarkGift casts a Cavanagh to do some swooning of his own. Once Neurotica's bald self is weak in the knees, only true threat is Moose's heat seeking monocle. Though I figure he would be side tracked by Furious's Harem.

The rest is child's play.

Got my hands full with the unaturally epic Swedish weather we've been having lately to bother much with UM these days. Happy to be included in the list though. :lol:

I'll just drop by for some shameless self promotion instead, and at the same time prove I don't just listen to VOLA:

Karl Sanders (Nile) plays a solo on the last track on our latest album, epic shit :kickass:

Don't forget to vote for me, I'll be the best president.

Got my hands full with the unaturally epic Swedish weather we've been having lately to bother much with UM these days. Happy to be included in the list though. :lol:

I'll just drop by for some shameless self promotion instead, and at the same time prove I don't just listen to VOLA:

Karl Sanders (Nile) plays a solo on the last track on our latest album, epic shit :kickass:

Don't forget to vote for me, I'll be the best president.

Attachments

• 20210725_112329.jpg
    20210725_112329.jpg
    828.5 KB · Views: 11
Ahhh, I was thinking of a different Karl Sanders for a second

KFC-logo-696x391.jpg

This guy?

I once played in a band with a gal that was in Saw VI. We did a Saw VI release party show in a castle with a bathtub filled with sexy/deadly nurses/needles and it also featured an S&M room upstairs.

Still haven't seen the movie.