pics from my backyard

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
went outside to get the dog and saw the work that my dad and brother had been doing on one of our ponds (yes, one. we have THREE ponds in our yard). it looked cool and i thought i'd get some other pics as my backyard is pretty cool ... will have to take pics of the rest when it's actually sunny out, but i thought taking them at dusk gave them a spooky fairy-tale kinda quality

pond in the back corner of the yard
100_0176.jpg

backyard/front yard and neighbors front yard. just thought this made a cool picture
100_0177.jpg

side of the house. just thought this made another cool picture. kinda creepy.
100_0174-1-1.jpg

Thats your backyard? Holy shit!
can't really tell from the pics, but my backyard is huge and for pretty much the first five years that we lived in the house, my dad was just landscaping and building stuff out there - ponds, garden, sheds, a "tiki bar" (aka a shack with a tv where he drinks and watches baseball games) etc. will get more pics in the daylight.

also, i think i posted pics of the inside of my garage... we moved in, put all of the stuff from our old house in it and then SEVEN YEARS LATER then my dad put a pool table, a bar, and all of his baseball memorabilia in it. we NEVER parked cars in our garage :lol:

Why the hell would you do that anyway? No need for garages to keep cars safe in white, middle class suburbia!

Ain't no ethnics wantin' to steal yo' wheels!

true.

kill whitey!

none of the people in my neighborhood even use their driveways. huge driveways, cars parked in the middle of the street, right within hitting range. *shakes fist*

Yeah, suburbian people really irk me with their weird tendencies; they park their cars on the street to keep their driveways clear...for what? They put their kids' basketball goals against the street, too, so that their dumbass butterfinger kids are just one more thing I have to drive over.....er, around, on my way through the neighborhood.

The dumbest thing they do, though, has to be taking walks in the middle of the street, and then GIVING ME DIRTY LOOKS WHEN I HAVE TO DRIVE BY AT A DISTANCE OF 2 INCHES BECAUSE THEIR DUMB ASSES DON'T USE THE FUCKING SIDEWALK!!!!!

Yeah. Nice backyard, though.

Yeah, suburbian people really irk me with their weird tendencies; they park their cars on the street to keep their driveways clear...for what? They put their kids' basketball goals against the street, too, so that their dumbass butterfinger kids are just one more thing I have to drive over.....er, around, on my way through the neighborhood.

The dumbest thing they do, though, has to be taking walks in the middle of the street, and then GIVING ME DIRTY LOOKS WHEN I HAVE TO DRIVE BY AT A DISTANCE OF 2 INCHES BECAUSE THEIR DUMB ASSES DON'T USE THE FUCKING SIDEWALK!!!!!

Yeah. Nice backyard, though.
holy shit yeah.

so i was driving to work a few days ago and i'm taking this really curvy road. i turn onto the road and see someone riding a bike in front of me as we're coming up on a curve. i figure i'll wait until i'm sure there's no oncoming traffic and pass them safely. so we round the curve and i see another person riding a bike a few yards ahead of them. and then i see THREE more people on bikes ahead of them. i can't possibly see far enough to clear all of them safely and they're too close together for me to try passing them individually, so i'm just kinda drifting behind them for like five minutes wondering what the fuck i do in this situation. then someone comes up behind me and i figure i better do something before that dude gets pissed, i just get in the oncoming lane and manage to pass all of them.

holy shit. if you're gonna bike in a GROUP, go somewhere without cars or at least with shoulders. christ.

holy shit yeah.

so i was driving to work a few days ago and i'm taking this really curvy road. i turn onto the road and see someone riding a bike in front of me as we're coming up on a curve. i figure i'll wait until i'm sure there's no oncoming traffic and pass them safely. so we round the curve and i see another person riding a bike a few yards ahead of them. and then i see THREE more people on bikes ahead of them. i can't possibly see far enough to clear all of them safely and they're too close together for me to try passing them individually, so i'm just kinda drifting behind them for like five minutes wondering what the fuck i do in this situation. then someone comes up behind me and i figure i better do something before that dude gets pissed, i just get in the oncoming lane and manage to pass all of them.

holy shit. if you're gonna bike in a GROUP, go somewhere without cars or at least with shoulders. christ.

FUCK! what do you think the HORN is for?

That is a nice back yard. Your father really put allot of hard work and care into it :)

As for garages, I'd love to have one, but not for a car. My dream art studio is a finished garage, where no one is allowed in it but me. Either that or one of those work shop/sheds that are separate from the house with full electricity, and loaded with windows. I would not have to worry about fucking up the floor and could sling paint and spill shit everywhere! If it were the separate kind I could do away with ear buds and blast my music. I would probably be in there all damn day.