hello from tejas!

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
ok so i got off the plane in dfw feeling like comlete caca, i was so tired and poopy. so my parents are driving me home and i'm REALLY looking forward to going home to the crappy lil house and taking a shower with no ceiling above me, apparently it fell in. well i wasn't really looking forward to it. but anyway, my parents are like, "we have to stop by so n' so's house to pick up some cat cages (which sounds reasonable for them haha) so i'm like, "ok whatevah." so we get to "their" house and i say that i'll just sit in the car and wait. and they tell me i really need to go in. so i do, and when i walk in there's our cats and my parents go "surprise welcome home." A NEW HOUSE I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT. i thought i was going to collapse hahaa, i was in no condition for such surprises!! well its a really nice house. they swapped the other property with a builder who gave them a house already built. its in another part of irving but close enough to a library(obviously). and it has a huge backyard and all kinds of neato things. ample room for a squid trailer in the back yard;) . SORRY I'M NOT USING PARAGRAPHS. i'm out of breath, so all i can do is ramble. anyway, i haven't gone to the doctor yet. my mom has jury duty in 2 days and she can't take me to the doctor until after then. so, a few more days til i know something. i currently live in the laundry room of the new house AND I MISS MY POOPYPANTS TERRIBLY SO TERRIBLY TERRRRRRRIBLY:erk: :cry:
and that is all for now.

poop is funny. and funny is essential. :tickled:
yeah i like the new house. the cats REALLY like it, all the carpet they never had before haha. its still a bit bare, not much furniture but i keep nagging my mom to go to IKEA hehehee

hahaha , get a footan and a paplazon chair( you know the wicker looking thing with the big round cushion in the middle. THOSE rock until your cat pees in yours and you have to let it air out accept when you dont know and you sit in it. MMMMM *sigh*

hahahaha. actually my mom has always wanted one of those chairs. mmmm..hmmmm...cat pee yay!!! there's 6 good cats in the house and all the pissing cats are in the garage :eek:
lots of cats btw. lots. but not stinky :tickled:

HAHAHAH I HAVE three and two are old. Just today my old male cat was rying to hump the old female who was sound asleep . The male was humping her back for about twenty minutes when i finally got tired of his struggling to relieve himself and picked him up and moved him. Its even wierder cause the girl was his sister, I guess that doesnt matter n the animal world anyway she never moved or woke up while my other cat, MY CAT, just watched from a distance. My parents cats are wierd.

:lol: man, at my grandma's house i used to see a male on top of a female, then another male on top of the male, and another male on top of that one. up to 5 at a time!!! all the boys being brothers usually. crazy *shakes her head*

well tis now time for me to get going. gotta stop by the dollar store for some necessary items and dodge the semi trucks while i walk back home. bye everyone!! i'll try to stop by again tomorrah. :wave:

hellewwww. i dragged my ass to the big library today. bout a 40 minute walk but i need it :loco:
max and isabel, i must have had my phone turned off when you guys called and i didn't get any voicemails from you :(
btw i am VERY volcanic right now so walking this much is quite grim and kvlt. i erupted all over my bed yesterday :D