listening to PoE right now...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
...on my parents stereo...The media player on the computer's not working,so I took the lame-ass country cd out of the stereo that my father was listening to last night and I am blasting "Next in Line" currently."I'm a dead man/I'm a sick man/I'm the piolet of my destruction"...I think I'm gonna leave this cd in so when he wants to listen to the same country or Frank Sinatra cd that he listens to every fucking night and play it all thru the house and the back yard,he'll get "The Politics of Ecstasy"instead...that would be quite amusing,I think.

OK!!!

fucking morons get your head of the ass..and hear the new NEW ORDER..joy division lives on...10/10

poe is fuckin shit? ok TL, youve said some ludacris things before, but i think might be the dumbest fucking thing ever. you should be shot. (unless of course you mean poe is THE fuckin shit, in which case yes, yes it is)
-neal

Originally posted by rebirth
OK!!!

fucking morons get your head of the ass..and hear the new NEW ORDER..joy division lives on...10/10

Ha ha... uncle mags doesn't like poe... it's a known fact.

It's my favourite cd. What can beat 42147?? Nothing!!

quite interesting...when I start saying that,I know it's time to talk about something else.Whenever you get deeply involved in conversations that consist of
-really?
-yeah
-interesting
-very interesting
-quite.
...you know it's time to change the subject.