This city sucks right now.

Wouldnt you rather have dead religious fanatics? I know I would.

Only if it is completely prejudice free bombing. That way half of the United States goes up in a big smoke cloud, too.

Also, giving weed to the middle east is not the solution.

THE CESSATION OF SHORT SIGHTED FOREIGN POLICY could have rectified it. Now, I'm not so sure it's possible. Only solution I can see realistically happening is some sort of doomsday explosion, resetting the scores back to zero. If that was to happen, one could then hope a more mature attitude to dealing with conflict could arise.

Reactions: AsModEe
Tensions existed already, but Western foreign policy over the last 30 years have turned it into a frenzy.

Don't forget we (mainly America) armed certain states with piles of weapons and then trained a Militia to fight their Soviet oppressors. That suited America at the time, but it was so horribly short-sighted that a mere few decades later the (well) trained and armed Militia have turned against them.

Who is right and wrong is a matter of what side you're on.

ATOB, if you like smoken, smoke up brotha. Everyone's got their own oppinions, if you present your thoughts on here, prepair to hear everyone else's thoughts on it.

That's fine. I don't really care if people think I'm gay for doing drugs to be honest. But yeah, drink up man, I know you like to, and I like smoking.