funny stories of me being stupid with weed

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
okay, so, this is the first time i've smoked pot by myself, and this whole me smoking at my house thing is not working. this isn't meant to be one of those "i'm want to brag about doing drugs" thread (but considering the "i smoked opium last night" thread, i guess that's not all that much frowned-upon ... and plus, you all love me :loco: ), just a "holy fucking shit, how could all this stuff happen" thread

on Wednesday, a friend of mine tells me she can get me weed and we decide that i'll give her a ride home from school on friday to get the weed from her house and then smoke it later that night after work. i give her $20 for a gram on Thursday and when Friday morning rolls around, she hands me an envelope containing a joint rolled up in a plastic sandwhich baggie. so i have this in a little pocket in my bookbag with all my tampons (see, no on would dare look for it that way. i'm a smart cookie) but i'm just kinda sweating bullets all through the day. i'm in 3rd mod, German 3, and a hall moniter comes to the door saying "The principal wants to see Laura James." and i die. and the friend i bought it from is in the class with me, so she dies, too. so i walk to the pricipal's office pretty much hyperventilating and trying to plan the story i'll tell, etc. so i get to the office and there's this guy sitting there and he says "Hi, Laura, i'm an officer from the Carroll County Police Department" and i see myself getting taken out of the building in handcuffs like a friend of mine had been for having a pipe with res on her the week before. then the guy mentions the "Child Sexual Assult Unit" part of his title and i go right past fainting with relief to being highly confused and possibly even more freaked out.
if anyone read my post on LRD's thread about court, that's where i explain the whole issue that i'm the witness to, hence being called into the principal's office. a pretty big deal, but the fact that the officer and pricipal are praising me so much for my "help in their investigation" when all my thoughts are really on the weed in my bookbag, well, kinda takes priority in my mind. one of the biggest, weirdest uncoolest conincidences ever

so Saturday night/Sunday morning comes and i'm waiting for my father to go to sleep so i can just slip out to the side of my house and make use of my purchase in peace. i light up in my room since it's really windy outside and it would've killed my lighter, so i'm a dumbass and have it still smoking when i'm pulling on my shoes and hoodie, manage to avoid the really heavy glass slider door making a lot of noise when i'm sneaking out, and am just way too nervous to smoke right, barely inhaling, just wasting my gram. i get back inside when there's barely any of it left, too nervous and with too much of a headache (as having a headache all that day and it's finally gone today) to have much of any buzz. so i put out my joint and wrap in back up and hide it and am puling off my shoes when my mother walks in, mind you it's about 2:30 in the morning, and says, totally innocently and honestly not suspecting a thing, "i was upstairs and i smelled pot." i point to the insense i had buring to mask the smell. she jokes about pot insence, i very adamently tell her that i don't smoke pot, she believes me and goes upstairs and life the next day goes as normal.

now here is Monday morning. i wake up and my house is empty. my dad's at work, and my mom was bitching about the long day she had and none of my siblings are home, so i figure it's the perfect time for me to finish my gram and be on my merry way working on a story i started yesterday. i walk out on the deck and light up the remainder, fend off the attacks on my dog as i walk around my backyard smoking peacefully, then sit down on the steps along the side of my house where you get a clear view of the road in front of my house. not quite hidden but good enough, and it defintely helped to have that view, because i saw a large dark truck coming up the road and thought it was the people across from us but then realize OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT'S MY MOM. i try to crush out the joint, panic, through what's left of it under the deck, sprint around the back of the house, bolt down to my room, through my closet with the baggie and my lighter in the back of my closet, grab a pair of jeans and a shirt and run up to the bathroom where i can jump in the shower, wash my hair, and avoid confrontation for a good half an hour, while imagining my mom walking around the backyard and trying to figure out why it smells like pot, and making up the lie i'll tell her when she demands to know why.
i get out of the shower, look for my mom, find her, and find she's not even remotely suspicious as she's now rushing to get out to work.

and she leaves and i just die many times over.

hope that gave everyone a good laugh.

Ha, nice story. I miss the days when I would try to hide it from my mom, niether of us seem to care anymore :Smug:

One question though. You mention buying a dub, but the girl only gave you a joint???

wow, i got an addrenaline rush reading it, thats fucked up lol.

i'v had some bad times with weed myself....also knowing that my dad was a cop for 20 some years, and worked as an undercover narcartic, and is now a Private Investigater....

yeah i tend to get a little nervous every once inwhile ;)

Liverslapper said:
wow, i got an addrenaline rush reading it, thats fucked up lol.

i'v had some bad times with weed myself....also knowing that my dad was a cop for 20 some years, and worked as an undercover narcartic, and is now a Private Investigater....

yeah i tend to get a little nervous every once inwhile ;)
i really don't smoke that much. the last time before this was in October, with a friend of mine. we smoked at his house and he fucking lives next to a cop. great plan :erk:

yeah, getting busted at school sucks, my friend got cuffed and hauled off last month fot posession of 1/2 ounce... ted, our school officer, searched my car, which had residue, but i was like "hey ted, that is a leaf... you see the leaves on the ground, thats what that is" he is like officer barbrady, so he was like, oh ok... close call, needless to say my mom drug tested me the next day and i was in trouble till the other day, until we deflated a friend's tires and his mom called the cops on us

Hate to sound "old", but nearly everybody has a story or ten like that. Try substituting "mom" with "cops", and it gets even scarier.

You paid $20 for a joint? Your "friend" musta pinched off the finder's fee beforehand.

yeah, i know how much worse it would've been had it been the cops, or had someone gone through my bookbag for some reason or anything like that, which is why i don't smoke very often, and i never get behind the wheel of my car when i'm fucked up. i try to be smart about the stupid things i do, i guess.

The anal attitude towards recreational drugs pisses me off. Some kids with weed/LSD....BIIIIIIIIIIIG problem, yeah....BIIIIIIIIIG problem.