Asking For Help With Money Problem

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
G

Ghost of Red Dragon

there is no middle class

i am definately lower class and yesterday i realized that my sister is upper class

my sister is "lending" me money, but only because she understands that i'm broke to the point of actually needing to borrow her money

but she won't flat-out give me money

my monetary situation hasn't changed, so i'm just about to ask my sis for more money when my mom tells me that we haven't paid back yet what we already borrowed

we're broke to thew point of actually needing to borrow money (as opposed to merely borrowing money for fun stuff after the bills are paid) and subsequently, we're broke to the point of not being able to pay back the money we borrowed, but my sister refuses to flat-out give me/my mom any money

so
how do i fix this problem?

on a totally seperate subject
CT Thrash said she would give me her laptop when she got internet in house, but i haven't heard from her

"The nightmares stopped.

And so did all thoughts of Roderick. She realized that one night with Warrdel's cock stuffed so far down her throat, she was wearing his balls like sunglasses."

-Jack Ketchum - Sleep Disorder

"The nightmares stopped.

And so did all thoughts of Roderick. She realized that one night with Warrdel's cock stuffed so far down her throat, she was wearing his balls like sunglasses."

-Jack Ketchum - Sleep Disorder

upside down oral?

lol lol

what do you think a 69 is?

lol lol
i thought "wearing balls like sunglasses" was refering to "upside down oral"

definition of "upside down oral"
the guy is standing up and the girl is laying down with her head tilted back into an upside down position so that the guy's balls up against the girl's forehead instead of the girl getting pubic hair stuck in her eye

OK, so just as a novelty, have you tried living within your means? Really, there are LOTS of things we think of as absolute "must haves" in this country that just plain aren't. Try getting a gov't agency to help you get into a situation that you can afford, then do that. You know, affordable housing, turn down the heat, turn off lights, food banks -- the whole 9 yards.

Here's another thought -- just do what you'd do if your sister were hit by a mack truck tomorrow and left all her money to the Hare Krisnas.

You'd be stunned at what you can do if you don't have any other options.

To be fair though, it's not so easy to really find jobs.

As strange as this guy is (that story he linked on the other thread of this same topic really freaked me out), I respect the fact that he wants to take care of his mom. Not enough people do that

I'd be willing to bet its the other way around...
I thought that too, but he was saying how he would be worried about where his mom would be if he wasn't around to help her.

Of course, he could be bullshitting though. But considering what he admits to doing, he might actually be on the level with this.

I don't think it would make a difference if we respond to his threads or not. He will continue posting either way. He just wants people to see what he has to say, response or not.

If there was a way to ban him completely, it would be nice... but there isn't.