Asking For Help With Money Problem

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
Seems to my like you're trying to make your sister the bad guy, could be reading into that though. Do everything that Nightshade suggested and get back to us. And unless you're posting from a library, the internet isn't a must-have service.
He does post from a library.

Maybe you should get a work permit, thereby fixing your problem and, much more importantly, relieving us of your presence.

If you live in a house with just you and your mom, either sell the house if you own, or move to a smaller place.

I don't believe this. Has he got proof of his identity?
I don't know, but being a sex offender that dresses in drag and likes to suck dicks isn't really something most people would lie about.

Not that I really care though.

LRD why doesn't your mom (or you as well for that matter) just sell Avon to the people in your apartment complex? You'd get all kinds of free samples :p

and i don't have internet at my house yet

How 'bout bending over?
It's what you do best because you know how it works.

On the wall, In flickerin' neon:
Welcome to LRD's Ass Rape Shed
Where there's only 1 rule:
The More Blood, the higher the price.

BLEED
It'll make you rich.

I agree that he would be better off killing himself as well. Make sure you kill mom first so it can be a murder/suicide, and by the gods please do it right, I wouldnt want my tax money keeping you alive because you couldnt even kill yourself right:kickass: .

actually
prison's not really that bad
it just depends where you're at
as a person labeled as "gay" i'd go back to the units that were actually pretty easy to live in as opposed to the ones where the prisoners run every thing and everyone gets killed
prison food is a hell of a lot better than the horrific dallas county jail food
as a sex offender, they wouldn't allow me to do any of those grueling prison jobs (part of seperating me from non-sex ofenders)
and as a person on Seroquell (spell?) right now, i might get sent to one of those fun "psych" units

OK, so just as a novelty, have you tried living within your means? Really, there are LOTS of things we think of as absolute "must haves" in this country that just plain aren't. Try getting a gov't agency to help you get into a situation that you can afford, then do that. You know, affordable housing, turn down the heat, turn off lights, food banks -- the whole 9 yards.

Here's another thought -- just do what you'd do if your sister were hit by a mack truck tomorrow and left all her money to the Hare Krisnas.

You'd be stunned at what you can do if you don't have any other options.

i'm already living in the place with the cheapest rent in the city of irving (rent is cheap because i'm in ghettoville)
i don't pay gas bill (included in rent)
i already have foodstamps and go to food banks
and i'm getting on-line for free (as opposed to paying for an internet connection)
and lastly, i'm totally convinced that my total income is less than the total income of anyone else on this message board