Asking For Help With Money Problem

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
the amount i get paid in disability actually adds up to less than min wage, a lot less, actually i think that my disability money plus my mom's disibility money = less than one person working min wage if they're working full-time

my disibility money is NOT a physical disability money, so i think i could prolly physically do the day labor thing, i'm just not willing to do something that physically grueling
So now we get to the real problem. You need money, yet you are not willing to work physically demanding labor. That's fine. Not everyone can really do that.
But you don't want to work at an Italian restaurants with a fake ID and a bunch of beaners (mentioned in the other thread of the same topic)? Anybody can do that. It's not so physically demanding unless you are moving their furnature around. Don't tell me your pride won't let you, considering you are on social programs, would go on a forum to tell a whole bunch of strangers of your money problems, and would ask your sister for money.

So now we get to the real problem. You need money, yet you are not willing to work physically demanding labor. That's fine. Not everyone can really do that.
But you don't want to work at an Italian restaurants with a fake ID and a bunch of beaners (mentioned in the other thread of the same topic)? Anybody can do that. It's not so physically demanding unless you are moving their furnature around. Don't tell me your pride won't let you, considering you are on social programs, would go on a forum to tell a whole bunch of strangers of your money problems, and would ask your sister for money.

wow
i didn't really think of it like that
i'll prolly end up working in an italian resturaunt with a fake ID with a bunch of beaners, but i just wasn't really willing to do it till just now