Asking For Help With Money Problem

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
To be fair though, it's not so easy to really find jobs.

As strange as this guy is (that story he linked on the other thread of this same topic really freaked me out), I respect the fact that he wants to take care of his mom. Not enough people do that

i am a registered sex-offender, i tried to get my GED but i couldn't find the piece of paper that changes my name, so i almost got arested for impersonating myself, and i'm 23 with no job history

anyone who thinks it's gonna be easy for ME to get a job is totally plastered
and atleast i'm actually trying to get a job as oppose to my brother that just got a GED and joined the military

yeah, you're right, not many people are willing to take care of their parents

If you live in a house with just you and your mom, either sell the house if you own, or move to a smaller place.

the place i'm living is the cheapest rent possible without section-8 housing
i can't get section-8 housing because i'm a sex-offender

LRD why doesn't your mom (or you as well for that matter) just sell Avon to the people in your apartment complex? You'd get all kinds of free samples :p

and i don't have internet at my house yet

i'd totally be willing to sell Avon (or anything else like that) if i knew how to get started

Life is tough as a sex offender, isn't it. :Smug:

yes
i can see into a daycare center's yard from my bathroom window
and the woman that runs the place screams really hysterically every time she sees me
stepping out from my front door, i can see a middle school, (oppisite side from daycare center) and i've had people screaming at me claiming to be the parents of middle school children that were supposedly harrased by me going to or coming home from school

My question is why do you think any of us give a shit when all you've ever done on here is annoy us? And maybe you should have thought about the consequence of being a sex offender before you did it, dipshit.

yes
i can see into a daycare center's yard from my bathroom window
and the woman that runs the place screams really hysterically every time she sees me
stepping out from my front door, i can see a middle school, (oppisite side from daycare center) and i've had people screaming at me claiming to be the parents of middle school children that were supposedly harrased by me going to or coming home from school

Somehow, I remain unmoved.

why doesn't your mom get a job too LRD?
and you prostitute yourself, and get a job with the mexicans

my mother is recieving physical disability money
i could physically prostitute or work with the mexicans, but i'm just not comfortable doing those things if i could sell my Seroquell

My question is why do you think any of us give a shit when all you've ever done on here is annoy us? And maybe you should have thought about the consequence of being a sex offender before you did it, dipshit.

my whole point of talking about it was that i didn't actually do anything there, i just ended up getting arested for it because at that time, the irving cops thought i was the biggest drug dealer in texas, if i hadn't been there that day, i would have just gotten arested on some other bullshit charge

Texas approves death penalty for pedos
Houston Chronicle | Submitted by: Sinthyia
"Texas could sentence some hardcore child molesters to death under a bill given preliminary approval Monday by the state House of Representatives. In a bill designed to crack down on sex offenders who repeatedly prey on children, the House voted to create a new category of crime — continual sexual abuse of a young child or children — that carries a minimum of 25 years to life in prison and possibly the death penalty for a second offense."

I am so not surprised you are on Seroquel...

only just recently got Rx for it though, before i was just using some i got from the med cabinet of a blue-eyed-blonde female ice-addict

you got arreasted because your a dipshit, as much as youd like to beleive that cops are corrupt assholes and will bust you for whatever they want is fucking stupid. They dont just assume someone is a big time drug dealer, in order for the whole township's police department to think that you are any kind of drug dealer, they have to have some kinda hard proof. I knew people that were drug dealers and got away with that shit for years. So if they really thought you were (and I dont know if they do or not, im assuming they didnt think so because i dont beleive 500% of the shit you say) then you must have been a drug dealer, and you must have been stupid and sloppy with your work, you dumb fucking cunt. Man up, face your charges (if they exsist) and deal with the fact that you were wrong, you were caught, and stop living in denial. And how about right now, instead of crying to us on the board about your situation, you go out into the world and do something to fix your problems, i fucking doubt 7-11 gives a shit if your a sex offender, they'd hire you even if your last name was bin-ladin and they probable have before) or better yet, go to a local itallian resturant and get a job washing dishes, if your worried about the sex offender thing, then get the manager to hook you up with his boy gino who will get you a fake id and social security number like he does for all the boarder hopping wetbacks he's got in his kitchen already.

wake up, do something with your meaningless life

Texas approves death penalty for pedos
Houston Chronicle | Submitted by: Sinthyia
"Texas could sentence some hardcore child molesters to death under a bill given preliminary approval Monday by the state House of Representatives. In a bill designed to crack down on sex offenders who repeatedly prey on children, the House voted to create a new category of crime — continual sexual abuse of a young child or children — that carries a minimum of 25 years to life in prison and possibly the death penalty for a second offense."

yeah, but according to the dallas morning news, the ACLU is fighting the death penalty part here, saying that the death penalty should be reserved for those people that actually kill other people, and also that psychologically, "true" pedophiles are actually LESS likely to kill someone than a random person off the street

also
the dallas morning news says that implementing any kind of "jessica's law" will be both physically and financially "impossible" to do in texas

you got arreasted because your a dipshit, as much as youd like to beleive that cops are corrupt assholes and will bust you for whatever they want is fucking stupid. They dont just assume someone is a big time drug dealer, in order for the whole township's police department to think that you are any kind of drug dealer, they have to have some kinda hard proof. I knew people that were drug dealers and got away with that shit for years. So if they really thought you were (and I dont know if they do or not, im assuming they didnt think so because i dont beleive 500% of the shit you say) then you must have been a drug dealer, and you must have been stupid and sloppy with your work, you dumb fucking cunt. Man up, face your charges (if they exsist) and deal with the fact that you were wrong, you were caught, and stop living in denial. And how about right now, instead of crying to us on the board about your situation, you go out into the world and do something to fix your problems, i fucking doubt 7-11 gives a shit if your a sex offender, they'd hire you even if your last name was bin-ladin and they probable have before) or better yet, go to a local itallian resturant and get a job washing dishes, if your worried about the sex offender thing, then get the manager to hook you up with his boy gino who will get you a fake id and social security number like he does for all the boarder hopping wetbacks he's got in his kitchen already.

first off, cops are corrupt, the show "the sheild" is fiction, deal with it

first, cops are corrupt, power corrupts, cops are corrupt, deal with it, talk to me when you decide to visit planet earth

second thing
there's really only 2 ways you can get away with being a drug-dealer long-term
there's one or more cops that know and they're looking the other way
your freinds got away with dealing because innocent people were getting arested on bullshit drug charges

third thing
the cops thought i was a drug dealer because i spent so much time with the one that was calling herself "esmerelda" a kinda "guilt by association" type thing was happeneing
the first cop let me go, and that would have been the end of it, if it had been any one else, the cops already had it in for me as i explained in the storywrite story

fourth thing
i could get a guy to give me a fake ID for $300, so either give me the $300, or shut the fucking hell up