Everybody's got problems...

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
This is the thread where you post all your problems going on currently. It's not a "feel sorry for me" thread, just a way to vent.

I found out a short time ago that my grandmother has lung cancer and is now going through chemotherapy. The outlook is positive; however, she's quite old and no one knows for sure what will happen. I haven't been home in three years and I told my parents that we'd come home for Christmas...then unexpected bills and shit happened and now we can't afford the $2,400.00 price tag on tix to the US. Well, we could afford it, but everything else would go to shit and we'd have to ask for money to live on, which I just won't do. So, here I am, for the first time in 29 years, having to ask my Dad for money. Even though he would be extremely hurt if he knew that I needed money and didn't ask, I've been self-sufficient since I left home at 18 and never asked my family for anything. It's a pride thing and I promised myself that I'd give my family money when I grew up and lived on my own, not ask money from them. I think they're a little hurt by the fact that I don't let them do anything for me...

So, here I am, a 29 year old grown man, having to ask my pops for money. To some people that may seem stupid to be bothered by that, but being self-sufficient all my life makes it really hard for me to do it. They struggled most of their lives to be where they are and be comfortable, and I guess that's what I remember the most...their financial problems made me feel guilty about needing something from them, so I rarely asked for anything growing up aside from the occasional gas money. Maybe I'm retarded for feeling this way, but I can't help it. I feel like I'm 15 all over again.

is it a problem when you have a French test the next day and have no idea what it is about?

I think my hamster has a tumor.

I hate my job and am going to quit in December.

I've had shoulder pain for a year and a half now, I need to find a fucking doctor that can figure out what's wrong with me.

I'm moving next month, I hate moving.

The dog just threw up on my rug.

So I'm sure you all know I've broken up with my girlfriend for a second time. But it's not me I'm having problems with now, I'm over it. It's the fact that all these other women are having problems and they seem to want to come to me and have me solve their problems. Of course, I've always been someone my friends can reach out to for help, and I do my best to give them support, but I'm going through a lot of rough things myself. Recent break-up, still can't work, no income comin' in... just normal stresses. I feel so guilty that I can't dish out the feel-goods to other people right now, that I need to focus on myself for once and things goin'. I love my friends, and I love to help people, be it a damsel in distress, or a buddy who needs someone to talk to over some beers, I've always felt that I could be that person, and I've been doing it for so long now, that now they all rely on it.

I'm not complaining about it, it's just that I feel so damn guilty and useless not being able to focus on helping others as I always have, especially at times like this. It's just becoming another burden of stress.

I think my hamster has a tumor.

I hate my job and am going to quit in December.

I've had shoulder pain for a year and a half now, I need to find a fucking doctor that can figure out what's wrong with me.

I'm moving next month, I hate moving.

The dog just threw up on my rug.
Poor Hammy. :cry:

And good luck with the rest... hopefully things work out.

Hmm... problems eh? Ok, still haven't found work.

I still can't work because of a back injury and I'm not getting any money being off.

I really hate people who merge onto the highway then pick up speed, instead of the other way around as civilized people do.

This.

I havent had a girlfriend in four years. I cant stop getting high everyday. I can no longer get high in social situations, I have to be by myself. I hate my GAD and never having a second of relief from stress. Every job I apply for wants you to be 18.

I think thats about it.

Oh god yes, man... you accelerate ON THE RAMP ASSHOLES! They like to do 40 until they're in your lane and then GRADUALLY speed up. Makes you want to drive right up their asses.

Oh god yes, man... you accelerate ON THE RAMP ASSHOLES! They like to do 40 until they're in your lane and then GRADUALLY speed up. Makes you want to drive right up their asses.

Fuck that pisses me off. I was behind an old lady a couple of weeks ago, she decided to do 50KM/h on the ramp, merged, cut someone off, and then left me basically stopped on the merging ramp.

I ended up passing her later on, she was going about 75KM/H on the highway.

Seriously, i got a 50 minute (one way) commute to work everyday, gotta deal with this shit all the time. PEOPLE ARE SHITTY DRIVERS GE THE FUCK OUT OF THE FASTLANE YOU OLD FUCKING WOMAN GOING THE SPEEDLIMIT AND STOPRIDING MY ASS YOU FAGGOTY FAGGOTED FAGGOT OF A DOUCHEMANGUY.

Seriously, i got a 50 minute (one way) commute to work everyday, gotta deal with this shit all the time. PEOPLE ARE SHITTY DRIVERS GE THE FUCK OUT OF THE FASTLANE YOU OLD FUCKING WOMAN GOING THE SPEEDLIMIT AND STOPRIDING MY ASS YOU FAGGOTY FAGGOTED FAGGOT OF A DOUCHEMANGUY.
I used to type in caps when it came to shitty drivers too, until I realized it doesn't help. People are still fucking stupid on the roads. It sucks to think that someday I could just be cruising along doing my thing, and then some jerk comes along and ruins my life because he's stupid.