Asking For Help With Money Problem

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
G

Ghost of Red Dragon

there is no middle class

i am definately lower class and yesterday i realized that my sister is upper class

my sister is "lending" me money, but only because she understands that i'm broke to the point of actually needing to borrow her money

but she won't flat-out give me money

my monetary situation hasn't changed, so i'm just about to ask my sis for more money when my mom tells me that we haven't paid back yet what we already borrowed

we're broke to thew point of actually needing to borrow money (as opposed to merely borrowing money for fun stuff after the bills are paid) and subsequently, we're broke to the point of not being able to pay back the money we borrowed, but my sister refuses to flat-out give me/my mom any money

so
how do i fix this problem?

on a totally seperate subject
CT Thrash said she would give me her laptop when she got internet in house, but i haven't heard from her

The answer seems clear. Whore yourself out, dude. Lotsa creepy old bastards looking for young ass out there.

thanks for responding with an actual sugestion instead of a sarcastic comment

i'll prolly end up selling all my Seroquell

Sarcasm and legitimacy need not be mutually exclusive.

ahh
well, as much fun as sex can be, being a street whore doesn't sound like a good way to make money. it prolly be better to have a more structured type of thing like where my clientele was made up of guys in their 20's as opposed to "creepy old bastards"

also i was kind of looking for some non-sexual response like someone wanting to buy some of the Seroquell that i have

Then, in a non-sarcastic response, go to the local Labor Express and work your ass off.

i'm actually working with this temp agency type place, but they keep shifting me from one worker to another where they haven't actually found me a job yet
my last worker managed to get a hold of a list of employers willing to hire sex offenders, but i haven't been able to actually look at that list yet

The real labor places tend to ask minimal questions. Not just temp agencies, places where for brutal yard work and things along those lines, you get cash at the end of the day (usually for about six or seven dollars an hour) and they rarely pay attention to criminal background or legal status (i.e. legal citizen, etc).

Hey, you can always go hang out in front of Home Depot with the Mexican Nationals. Speaking English is likely to double your chance of getting work.

The real labor places tend to ask minimal questions. Not just temp agencies, places where for brutal yard work and things along those lines, you get cash at the end of the day (usually for about six or seven dollars an hour) and they rarely pay attention to criminal background or legal status (i.e. legal citizen, etc).

Hey, you can always go hang out in front of Home Depot with the Mexican Nationals. Speaking English is likely to double your chance of getting work.

the place i'm going to is more like helping convicted felons get employed type of a thing and they also work with people that have mental disabilities

also i have to worry about making too much money (what the IRS will find out about) because i could get taken off of my disability money is i make too much money working, and i want the disability money because with out it, i have no med insurance

and i know where to stand to get a person driving past to give me money (mexican day-labor AND prostitution) but for the day labor part, there might be a problem with the fact that i don't speak spanish, some of the guys that pay the spanish workers "under the table" prefer hispanic people over non-hispanics because the hispanics are willing to work for a lot less money

Well, how much do you get in disability? Isn't the cost of living for Dallas pretty cheap?

If you're physically capable of day labor kind of work (it's much more difficult than it sounds), just offer to do it for the same price as the Mexicans. They won't care if you can't speak Spanish

Well, how much do you get in disability? Isn't the cost of living for Dallas pretty cheap?

If you're physically capable of day labor kind of work (it's much more difficult than it sounds), just offer to do it for the same price as the Mexicans. They won't care if you can't speak Spanish

the amount i get paid in disability actually adds up to less than min wage, a lot less, actually i think that my disability money plus my mom's disibility money = less than one person working min wage if they're working full-time

my disibility money is NOT a physical disability money, so i think i could prolly physically do the day labor thing, i'm just not willing to do something that physically grueling