What is all you Occupations?

Troyanasy

Sep 16, 2001
Toronto , Canada
I collect piss stained matreses from the garbage and spray paint them blue
And for hobbies I teach guitar with 19 students and have a Graphic -Web Design company ,write jingles for comercials and TSN teach Jujitsu at a community center for single parent children,run a money losing bar (Klub Kaos) and am so broke I can't even pay atention! children will give you gray hair and a empty bank account hahaha
So what do you people do may I ask???

Hey Estatic I played the Corktown last night
Hamilton women are amazing!!!!!!!!http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/efe6aa85/bc/Yahoo+Photo+Album/IM001006.jpg?pfwaPp_ACGFAhah0
My new friend sez she is clairvoyant,so I ask her to tell my what I was thinking,she was totally correct and now thinks she is my soulmate companion from the 1300"s.Who am I to argue!!
I think this lady is the one for me,but I can't remember her name and dont want wake her up off my bed to ask her personal ?'s about name,age and if she can give my a drive to Hamilton to pick up my amp and dignity.
She is the one !!!!!
phsychic or psycho!!!

!I am in love (until I sober up and try to remember the 1300's and her name)
!

faab902f.jpg.orig.jpg

loove. niice. can't see you pic, the usual stuff...

I'm just a boring professor of German and Spanish and literature and work as interpreter for Germ. in the Cro.Institute for Health Insurance (mainly medical reports). and translate Engl.part-time, exciting economy texts and similar.

That cool Tee!

You must be a smart lady.
My eldest daughter just came from Manitoba to live with me last week.She speaks 3 languages and is learning Spanish aswell
here is a pic from 17th birthdayThursday night ( I took her to see Alice Cooper)
this kid is a mastermind (unlike her dad haha)
faab8bb9.jpg.orig.jpg

Troyanasy said:
My new friend sez she is clairvoyant,so I ask her to tell my what I was thinking,she was totally correct and now thinks she is my soulmate companion from the 1300"s.Who am I to argue!!
ahhahahahahaha

School is my occupation.

Head barman at a shithole bar.

If I hear War by Edwin Star once more I swear I'm going to start WW3 myself.

AS for myself, My daytime job is I am a manager for an electronics company. To make a long story short, we provide battery systems for the professional video industry ( mainly TV ).
I own a small project studio where I record demos for bands ( for a small fee of course ) as well as my own retarded music.
I am looking into the idea of returning to school for Graphic Design.

An attorney admitted to the New Jersey Bar (and am awaiting my results for the New York Bar Exam which should arrive shortly). I work mainly in the area of Intellectual Property (i.e. copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret), negotiating contracts for software publishing services and outsourcing IT services. I've been at it for a year now and enjoy it immensely. I also (when my firm needs me to) find myself in court assisting the partners in arguing motions to dismiss and running trials for random cases (maritime cases, simple breach of contract claims, etc.).

I'd love to focus my practice of the law on computer law and specifically copyright and trademark in the entertainment industry. We'll see!

DavE

"current fulltime guitarist/vocalist in a doom/death/thrash metal band looking to finish writing a cd in the next month or 2"

You have a band?

Troyanasy said:
I collect piss stained matreses from the garbage and spray paint them blue
And for hobbies I teach guitar with 19 students and have a Graphic -Web Design company ,write jingles for comercials and TSN teach Jujitsu at a community center for single parent children,run a money losing bar (Klub Kaos) and am so broke I can't even pay atention! children will give you gray hair and a empty bank account hahaha
So what do you people do may I ask???

Hey Estatic I played the Corktown last night
Hamilton women are amazing!!!!!!!!http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/efe6aa85/bc/Yahoo+Photo+Album/IM001006.jpg?pfwaPp_ACGFAhah0
I think this lady is the one for me,but I can't remember her name and dont want wake her up off my bed to ask her personal ?'s about name,age and if she can give my a drive to Hamilton to pick up my amp and dignity.
She is the one !!!!!
phsychic or psycho!!!

!I am in love (until I sober up and try to remember the 1300's and her name)
!

faab902f.jpg.orig.jpg

Nice. There are some pretty good-looking chicks in Hammyton. woudln't know about the type that hit up the corktown(1 more year damn it!), but as far as the chicks go i see aroun dthe city, theres some nice chicks. ha ha, i've been to the corktown a few times thouhg. kinda a dump. my firends band played there a few times...the sound ain't so bad their though
ha ha, you're daughter's 17 eh? that sounds pretty good to me! :lol:
you should come move to hammyton and get me in on some parties man! partying is the best shit ever! lol
troy, you truly are a god among men