MY PONY IS GREY

WHILE OUT ON THE RANGES
MY LUCK NEVER CHANGES
WITH FOOT IN THE STIRRUP
I GALLOP AWAY

RAWWWWRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! \m/

Dead_Lioness said:
....and movine to the north pole!!!

... some people have Summer houses, I need a winter-house.
Whenever it gets hotter than Lindsay Lohan's arm pit here, I can always move to my winter house... somewhere in Australia... or some other cold place....

I hate this summer so much!!!!!!
Its so hot, that once I took my wine out of the wine cooler, it was already in the wrong temperature after ...4 minutes.

summer sucks. I need cold weather.... I need grey sky.... I need
not to leave the house right after I took a shower and take another one,
and above all: I need to murder the sun.

I'm done venting.

i moved from jarrow in the north east of england to galashiels in the scottish borders and its 3 degrees warmer here (who said scotland was cold)

Dead_Lioness said:

Whenever it gets hotter than Lindsay Lohan's arm pit here, I can always move to my winter house... somewhere in Australia... or some other cold place....

Its so hot, that once I took my wine out of the wine cooler, it was already in the wrong temperature after ...4 minutes.

I'm done venting.
Pray to Allah. He will help you.

Not God, ALLAH! ONLY ALLAH!

JIHAD THE SUN!

:)

It's cold here all the time, and even when its warm, it's still sorta cold.

Come live here, we can hang about in pubs and drink 80- all day. Maybe toss some cabers, eat haggis and generally moan about england :p

the idea of living somewhere where the weather doesnt change from freezing cold to burning hot with the seasons rules. I'm never satisfied with the weather here in dirtcore new jersey, too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter.

VickyH said:
no i live south of vienna ... 50 km away ... normally the summer begins with may ... but this year?! the wheather dignosis told us that we will have snow in august ... phew i`m glad i have my holidays in egypt in august this year :D hahaha

florida is soooooooooooooooooo beautiful ....

Florida is not beautiful!! So many fucking retarded old people, humongous SUVs, rich republicans, and general mundanity and a hopeless consciousness. Maybe some areas appear to be nice, but the people there, and development spawned by the people, are terrible. Generalizations, of course.

Also, is it true many German students fly to the Canary Islands during mid-semester break and sleep on the beach? I might want to do that.

derek said:
It's cold here all the time, and even when its warm, it's still sorta cold.

Come live here, we can hang about in pubs and drink 80- all day. Maybe toss some cabers, eat haggis and generally moan about england :p

I'm down.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Florida is not beautiful!! So many fucking retarded old people, humongous SUVs, rich republicans, and general mundanity and a hopeless consciousness. Maybe some areas appear to be nice, but the people there, and development spawned by the people, are terrible. Generalizations, of course.

Also, is it true many German students fly to the Canary Islands during mid-semester break and sleep on the beach? I might want to do that.

:eyeroll:

and rofl @ karmic, I'm in! :lol:

Dead_Lioness said:

I'm done venting.

why do you hate the sun? are you one of those goth chicks that try to stay as pale as possible year round? the sun is great for a number of reasons. one, you get vitamin A from the sun and its important. second, having a light tan is good for your skin, and makes you look more vibrant. third, the sun makes things grow, such as trees and flowers. without the sun, we would perish.

summer sucks. winter sucks. spring's only fun if there's tornadoes.

fall is the shitz:headbang:

however, i do like how you can lose 10 pounds in a day here during the summer:lol: