hello from tejas!

Ick, I hate when that happens! It happened to me last month the day AFTER I'd washed my sheets, too.

Good times in Texas!

Dude! We totally have to get together sometime after you get back to Maryland, because by then I might actually be a good driver! Hahaha ... I don't think I'm getting my license anytime soon, but I'll do the drive-time with the instructor, and then I'll be good enough off.

woo! we'll definitely hang out. :D
these stupid library computers are going soooooo slow and theres getting to be more people waiting for them, so i'll probably just give up and leave after my next ten minutes are done *sigh* *sigh*

hmmm....its brick, sort of a rose colored brick house. gray roof i think. big garage. three bedrooms and a laundry room which i stay in :loco:
2 bathrooms. the master bathroom has a huuuuge garden tub, nice very nice but not too easy to sneak past sleeping parents to get to in the future ;)
hmmm..very big living room, fireplace. nice kitchen. new fridge and dish washer.
WHO'S CALLING ME LOL

very big backyard too, right next to the railroad. (derick loves watching trains) :D
hmmm...i took pics but they won't be ready for a few days

Yeah, I have a thing with phones... I don't like them, so it wasn't me. :)

Hehe, you're quite popular on the GETOUT list on SOT. You should be honored, I only showed up once. :D

The same reasons I talk with Christians, it's too funny NOT to.

Gotta run. Catch you on AIM (phone) or tomorrow.

NicodemiX said:
Actually this link goes to the Seriously Off-Topic message board of UM. Try it, you'll like it. They'll think that you're a fake account. It will be fun.

HAHA okay at first I thought it was a another butthole link, THANK GOD IT WASNT. I wouldve had to hunt you down and well....... mmmm I guess beat you with a golf shoe.