Pics from San Fran 11/28!

Super Mahrio

Deeply Horrible Person
Apr 30, 2003
Muspelheim
Visit site
Yes i got them!! weeeee!!
ill have to post them in a series on this thread so the first ones are here...
loomisheadbang.jpg

Jeff rocking out with his hair and everything!
jeffloomis.jpg

heres him again rockin....
loomishoodie.jpg

This was way before Reuben and Isabel got there..i caught Jeff coming out of his bus...
warrelandme.jpg

Me and Warrel..he had most likely been asleep before coming out of the bus...LOL!!!!

jeff looks so freakin' albino to me. i asked janne from CoB if the guy was and he laughed at me.. (i sat right in front of jeff during their set in atlanta) nevermore put on a good show. that was actually the first time i'd heard them. i was there for CoB and Dimmu...

heres more:
seanandwarrel.jpg

My fiance with Warrel...
mewarrelbrandon.jpg

thats me and my friend Brandon with Warrel...
isabelwarreljewfro.jpg

Isabel, Warrel and Reuben! the Jewfro is trying to excape!!
jewfrojeff.jpg

Reuben and Jeff
isabeljeff.jpg

Isabel and Jeff

yet some more!!!
warrelstage.jpg

Warrel on stage
jim.jpg

Jim lookin awesome!
alexi1.jpg

Alexi rocking out on stage!
warrelhair.jpg

Warrel headbanging
jewfro.jpg

The Jewfro in all its glory!
hypobassist.jpg

Bassist for Hypocrisy

Bassist for Hypocrisy is an asshole. Or maybe he was just in a bad mood. Or maybe he was mad at me since I stood there bored for their whole set (I was front center so he would have saw).

He seemed cool to me...i didnt talk to him or anything but he seemed awesome and good looking..he liked to park it in front of me and wave his hair around...o_O
alexi.jpg

this one is one of my faves! thats Alexi stopping when he was walking down the street into the venue...he seemed like a really cool guy and when he came out again he winked at me!

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIE!!!! Awesome pics, that one of your man and Warrel is cuuuuuuuuuute, awww look it's your boys, hehe. Hope you blow up that one of you and Warrel, hehe......again, I LOVE EM!