Pics from San Fran 11/28!

With this picture...

isabelwarreljewfro.jpg

Does anyone hear an announcer saying : On the next episode of "Warrel N The Kids"...

lol

WD would not forget my stature anytime soon.

Warning: NoLordy does not smile in photos, because he believes photos should capture reality, not a staging. If I was smiling, and a picture happens to be taken, then ok.

Reactions: NapalmForLunch
Well...I have a new line goin in my sig *cough*

And the reason why it doesn't withstand gravity is because it got too top heavy it collapsed on itself

anyhow...how old is Isabel? She looks like a youngun!

Reactions: NapalmForLunch
Maharet said:
Yes during the headlining tour, we will get EVERY forum member in that region there, or else ill send in the Frost Giants and Vortex's goofy look...
Hey that might actually be do-able on my end. Then we can get a group pic of us and boopy. Maybe I'll have a boyfriend by then. HA yeah right. Maybe you can hook me up, hehe.....but yeah, we should do that, that would KICK ASS! C'MON PEOPLES!

"Congratulations, Unknown. You're supported by a clear majority of deluded Arkansasian Opeth fanboys. :D"

And by majority, he means one.......and it isn't really a majority, because the decision is unanimous among all deluded Arkansasian Opeth fanboys.....which would be just me.