Pics from San Fran 11/28!

I just got all 9 1/2 rolls back last night, but I have been sick at home today with a massive migraine. I got a lot of very very very cool pics. The one of Warrel with the hat, he looked down at the mic right when I took it and he was far. All you can see is he has a hat on and the first letter on the hat on the left.

aww sucks about you being sick! :( Well when youre feeling better, please scan them! id love to see that one of Jeff Loomis on the floor playing....
also Squeak, do you live in SF?

I am going to try, if at all possible, to at least scan a few pics today. I gotta be at work at 5am tomorrow and then go to Trans-Siberian Orchestra tomorrow night, then help my dad move stuff into a moving van on Thursday so he can move 2,000 miles away... Hard week ahead. I used to live in Berkeley for 25 years and in September, I moved down to Campbell (next to San Jose and Cupertino).

I have been at nearly every Nevermore California gig ever, so I'm sure you'd see me there. :) I also go to probably 95% of any half-way major (well, major in metal, not in size of venue lol) concerts that come anywhere near here. People know me as much in LA as they do here cos I always drive down there. hahahaha

@Napalm - you're definitely welcome. You tend to remind me a bit of Perry (ex-Destiny's End) too I think.

@Maharet - hijacking threads is fun. :D

@dead - I don't think that hat fit him too well, really. He has a bunch of hair, so that might be what he meant. He doesn't really wear hats much, except for beanies.