Pics from San Fran 11/28!

Geeze! Look at how big you guys are making this thread. Well, here's another post...doing my duty to make it bigger! I'd like to see that photo too. I'm sure someone will post it....right?

Reactions: NapalmForLunch
"Grown out of" Slayer? You sound like one of those bandwagon-jumping 80s poseurs, the guys who say "Yeah, I used to like metal, but I outgrew that...now I listen to <insert current bullshit trend here>." Nobody "outgrows" metal, man; you just don't like Slayer any more.

And Hell Awaits is awesome.

actually, Reubz... i DID outgrow slayer, because i find the music and lyrics very very stupid and childlike when it comes to better thrash, such as Dark Angel... and musically as a whole like Opeth. now, don't flame me for liking Opeth, because i just roll my eyes at every insult about them

I agree with you Pyrus, you do not outgrow metal. I remember i saw a girl after 8 years that i knew in highschool (yes, i am old) and she said, "i thought you would outgrow that!!!" and I said, no way, I will never outgrow it. I do still love Slayer and probably always will, along with other bands that I was into when I was younger.... I seem to never dislike them once I have liked them to a certain extent...maybe just tire of them or something.

My dad is still into Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper and he is 56 - it is a passion.