Pics from San Francisco show?

awesome. There was a guy right next to me that had a digi camera. I think he took some good pics. I know he got a picture of Alexi when he went to the left side of the stage.

clamchowder01 said:
awesome. There was a guy right next to me that had a digi camera. I think he took some good pics. I know he got a picture of Alexi when he went to the left side of the stage.

There were about 3 guys in front of me taking pictures with digital cameras, where the hell did they go?! One of them HAS to find their way here.

Also these three girls once in a while would shove their way into the front squisshing me to take pictures then go back. They better share their pics! HAHA

I will post some of my crappy phone pics. I was pretty close to the front on the left side of the stage

pic05.jpg

pic08.jpg

pic11.jpg

pic18.jpg

pic00.jpg

pic01.jpg

pic06.jpg

pic07.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic19.jpg

pic16c.jpg

pic17c.jpg

ok, imageshack won't work because each picture is barely barely bigger then 1 MB or whatever, so if you want the pics then you can hit me on AIM. my s/n is "K MAC 2580"

I got some decent pics of COB. I changed a few of em in photoshop to make em look better, but i suck at photoshop, so there:
PB2500401.jpg

PB260060.JPG

PB2600481.jpg

PB260057.JPG

PB2500352.jpg

PB260051.JPG

PB260045.JPG

PB2500152.jpg
<-w00t. amon amarth
AECNF-PB260061.jpg
I got to fuckin meet the Wildchild himself. mmmmmm....beer:)

The Bringer said:
There were about 3 guys in front of me taking pictures with digital cameras, where the hell did they go?! One of them HAS to find their way here.

Did one of them look like the guy on the left:
332146317_l.jpg

If so, that's my buddy justin, he was taking the pictures for Zero Magazine. I'll see if i can get a few of them.