Pics from the Trocadero in Philly

Fenrir13

safe in the cornfields
Just some I took at the instore beforehand(I work at the Relapse store), and of the show. The full gallery will be up at the webzine soon. Figured folks might want to see them.

Instore:

DSCF0007.JPG

DSCF0010.JPG

ACFWADenbyPn.JPG

The Show:

DSCF0016.JPG

ACFXADfnbyPn.JPG

DSCF0027.JPG

DSCF0030.JPG

ACFNFA4qaiqw.JPG

DSCF0040.JPG

DSCF00501.jpg

DSCF00421.jpg

Hahaha, In those pre-show pics Mike looks like he has no idea what is going on.....o, and Peter looks really badass without shaving, he fits in a little more. Awesome pics!

Awesome pictures, I like the one where they're all standing outside the store.

anyone else have pictures from the signing? because I was there also, i was in the back left in the first picture. just wondering... i just realized that i took mikaels canadian coin.. we sat in their chairs after then went out for a break.. and there was a canadian coin sitting on his chair... < shoves in pocket and runs swiftly away from table > .... haha .. ya it was awesome tho, it still hasnt hit me that i met them... its fuckin crazy! anyone hear mike make fun of my friends shirt..? he had an "amon amarth" shirt on and mike said "eh, wrath of the norsemen?" hahahaha but anyway.... id like to see some more pics of the signing if anyone has them.... thanks!!

http://www.geocities.com/patbense04/opeth.jpg

copy and paste link into browser, i cant direct link with geocities, and im too lazy to host it somewhere else!

Excellent pictures.. I missed the signing myself, unfortunately. Actually, I wasn't even aware of it.

It's going to be a looonng time until they come back to Philly, though.. :erk:

hey could you let me know the link of where the pics are or will be posted? I would really love to see more pics of the signing (see if im in any :p )

I dont know if they made fun of me or what, but it was interesting and funny. Is a great story to tell though. They just commented on my shirt to each other in swedish, so I don't think it'd be too good.