Pics from the VR Houston, Texas Visit

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
So, the boys came to Houston, James' hometown this past weekend. The show was awesome, I had never seen the band live before this, so for me, it was 17 years in the making. They performed a very tight and intense set, pulling mainly from the Warball cd. Every song translated perfectly live, and man, this lineup I must say sounds like they have been playing together for years. James did the oldies much justice, as I was pretty sure he would, I cannot recall seeing this man have a bad night... and I have seen him as the frontman for Helstar, Vigilante, Destiny's End, Distant Thunder, Seven Witches, Flotsam and Jetsam, countless tributes and now Vicious fuckin Rumors!!

The next day, I had everyone over for dinner... James couldn't make it, but ah fuck it, we live in the same town, we'll catch up. And since he didn't join us, I took the opportunity to pull out the old Helstar cds, some of the pictures generated a few laughs to say the least. Hope you guys didn't rib him too hard in the van the next day! Hahahaha! What a night it was too, good buds, good beers, good food and now great friends.

My metal brothers I want to thank you for a night of memories, well, actually, two nights of memories. And Geoff, I might just have to take you up on your offer and the next time there is a monster show in your town, me and the wife may have to make the trek. At any rate, I am going to be working on putting together a monster show that I want the band to be a part of, and the onslaught of VR propaganda begins now. Magazines, websites, radio, you fucking name it, MSRCAST is going to make these fucking jokers aware of the beast that is the WARBALL.

Here are some pics taken throughout the second night. One of the highlights being my oldest daughter Carly's drum lesson from Larry!

larrycarly1.jpg

larrycarly2.jpg

larrycarly3.jpg

larrycarly4.jpg

larrycarly5.jpg

carly2.jpg

geoff.jpg

thaen.jpg

steve.jpg

larry.jpg

isen.jpg

group1.jpg