pics that emotionally affect you

actually I just wrote a cd for an old friend I'll meet tomorrow, and on the cd there are pics from his birthday party that was held in September. Well, I did find some pics of me among them that really affected me :erk:

Loona said:
actually I just wrote a cd for an old friend I'll meet tomorrow, and on the cd there are pics from his birthday party that was held in September. Well, I did find some pics of me among them that really affected me :erk:
my birthday is in september..is his name Peter?

5148.jpg

here you go :lol: i guess i was a 'bit' sleepy

why? old are only those who feel old, so don't do that :)

eh, about the second pic, this is the face what makes everyone ask 'are you old enough to come in to this bar?' :lol: I like it by the way, much better than to look 30 when I'm only 20 :erk: <- I know ppl like that...

about pictures and stuff...
have you guys seen the work of Luis Royo? I recommend you the Prohibited Book and Prohibited Book 2 albums.
My favourite is "The 3rd Millenium" and it represents a sort of decayed angel... I like it so much that I asked a friend of mine to paint it for me :D it's really impressive...

also, if you'll check some of Auguste Rodin's work you'll find interesting images