Picture of the wedding!

I love the coloring of that photo, it makes it look even cooler. I also think it is incredibly nice of them to post that pic for the fans to see. Thanks you Anna and Mikael for that. Anna, you look like a very pretty bride, I love the dress. ;) And I wonder if Mikael's pants are actually the ones he bought in San Francisco? They look like it. If that's them, they are INDEED cool pants. :headbang:

Saw it earlier this morning... it is a great looking picture. Mikael looks very cool with the hair (I know he's had it forever, but it looks especially \m/ in that picture) and the bell bottoms. =P

And Anna seems very good looking in that picture. Even though she had her head down. Hmm...

That pic makes me think of the line "Into the orchard I walk peering way past the gate" for some reason. Totally taken out of its context though. I doubt that either of them have plans of dying anytime soon. :)

Congratulations. :) Great looking couple.

wow, when we were at the cleveland show i was joking around with mike about posting pics of the wedding, he said that he might do just so

he also interjected that he will not post any of the wedding night, lol, he said he would have them but that they were off limits, lol