The NEW Official site is up!

why does everyone bitch about full-screen?

(signs while he speaks) alt-tab switching

fullscreen is awesome. much better effect.

wonderful work, opeth.com. orgasmic, even.

Holy hell, after reading the Deliverance / Damnation session diary, I understand why Mike was so sick of hearing about and talking about the music.

"As some of you might know, UM have started to charge a yearly fee for the forums. We have decided to keep it going and offer it to you without any charges whatsoever. This however requiers that we will have less tolerance to immature behaviour and bullshit talk. Keep it at a respectable level, OK? Any childish posts or abuse towards the band will be instantly removed and the ”chaosmonger” cast out"

This will be interesting, i wonder if that applies just to the main opeth forum or to the offtopic forum as well.

The site looks good though!

It would be nice if the forum was moderated a little better.

Though the blatant trolling seems to have subsided a bit lately.

The site looks great by the way. Nice job. Looks very professional.

Nice looking site... inspires me to start learning flash (although I'm a HTML boy at heart :p).

That Deliverance/Damnation diary is... awesome... I'm surprised he had it in him to write an entry that long based on their worst, hardest and longest recording experience to-date.

feel like they disclosed too much of their personal lives (i.e. likes and dislikes, etc.)? It feels kind of awkward now.

Hard to believe that Opeth used to be such a mysterious band (for three albums, natch!)