Confirmed Opeth tour dates in...

[Turkish post]
ooo umit abi geliyolar abi en sonunda!! hemde full setlist heralde!! oo yasadiniz.. :D:D

ben gelemicem ama:(
siz benim yerime degerlendirin, en iyi sekilde agirlayin :D

[/Turkish Post]

and 2 dates in turkey? istanbul and izmir? I am sure EVERYONE will be travelling to Izmir from Istanbul to see Opeth twice in 2 days.. wow a dream come true, i can feel it:D

but too bad i won't be there :( :( :(

Yeah! Opeth again 3 years were so long for me and now Opeth have a very dangerous fan colony in TURKEY. I will try to go both concerts (ISTANBUL,IZMIR) but i want to see MARTIN LOPEZ i hope he will be better i am the biggest lopez fan hell yeah!
OPETH RULEZ!!

When will the 2nd leg NA dates be announced? I'm hoping that a Philly show (if there's going to be one) won't be within the same week as the In Flames show, cos I'd have to pick one or the other to go :\

I wish bands would come down and do shows in the South Island..
Though I should be grateful they're even coming to New Zealand!
Too bad I won't be able to go.
BUT AWESOME! OPETH IN NEW ZEALAND!!

Its nice they are coming to Auckland, hope the faggots up there turn up, and when they do turn up actually pay attention. I wonder if they come down Queenstown way for a holiday after the shows?

Me Im aiming for Melbourne, as I have said 1000 times. It will make these 11 hour days worth it.

atrocity said:
[Turkish post]
ooo umit abi geliyolar abi en sonunda!! hemde full setlist heralde!! oo yasadiniz.. :D:D

ben gelemicem ama:(
siz benim yerime degerlendirin, en iyi sekilde agirlayin :D

[/Turkish Post]

and 2 dates in turkey? istanbul and izmir? I am sure EVERYONE will be travelling to Izmir from Istanbul to see Opeth twice in 2 days.. wow a dream come true, i can feel it:D

but too bad i won't be there :( :( :(

[Turkish post]
kardesim keske sende gelseydin senin yoklugun hissedilecektir.Olm acaip mutlu oldum ya:)
artık kapıda uyucaz biseyler yapacaz ne yapacagımı sasırdım nası karsılıcaz nası konserden once yakalıcaz felan.Ayrıca yeni melek hayatta kaldırmaz orayı millet birbirini ezecek :)opuyorum cok!
[/Turkish Post]
OPETHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:worship: :worship:

It's good to see them going to New Zealand; it's stupid going all the way down under and not going to New Zealand! Anyway I've seen them twice in the last 3 months, and you're all in for a big treat!

omg!
opeth is coming turkey..?
i can die right now..
thank you mikael!
[turkish post]
mına koduklarım başka yer mi bulamamış pezevenkler yeni melekten başka
çadır almak lazım..
[turkish post]

:worship: opeth :worship:

[turkish post]
abi rüyalarım gercek oluyo,sokakta calsalar yine giderim de(Allah korusun ölüm olayı hariç,vizedir,finallerdir,repeat olmaktır carttır curttur vız gelir) de yeni melek de pek bi küçük,kaldırmaz orayı.
izmirdeki kemancı nasıl acaba,ikisine de giderim büyük ihtimal
[turkish post]
the concert place,yeni melek,is too small for opeth,i wish the concert place will be changed.

If I had a chance I'd fly to Greece, then Turkey to see Opeth with a "real opethian" crowd :cry:

mina koiim burda adamlar siklemiyo hic opeth felan...
simdi turkiyeye geliyolar, daha 4-5 ay var,insanlar simdiden gun saymaya basladi.
burda ibneler bilmiyo degerini.
bi gun kismet olur banada insallah turikyede felan opethi gormek
:D

kaldais_mori said:
the concert place,yeni melek,is too small for opeth,i wish the concert place will be changed.

you're right yeni melek not enough...

Abi onu bunu bosverde dogru durust bi yerimiz bile yok opeth'i agırlayacak.artık bakalım yeni melek tasarsa bir daha stadyum konseri isteriz :)

anladgm kadarıyla bizimkiler yeni meleki merkez haline getirmeye calısıolar.. ama dugun salonundan n kadar merkez olur orası da tartısılır...

yeni melek nassi bi yer ya cok mu kucuk?

su maslak venue mi ne orasi buyuk deil mi?
belki biletler 2 gunde biterse organizator baska yere tasir konseri?

Frostangelstorm said:
If only they visited the Baltic countries as well...

I'm shure, they will come in near future... I have told Mickael every 3 times I've seen him that he have to come to Estonia... he promises to come every time, and almost he did this year... unfortunatelly Helsinki's gig was sold out and they did extra gigs there instead of coming 80km south... :erk: