Australian tour

Hehe BD and Opeth wouldn't be a great combination, but Alchemist's newer stuff bores me a bit, so BD would be more entertaining!

i emailed the Infernal Method manager......he says that they were not offered a place as supporting act....pity considering opeth is the managers favourite band....and he was hoping to run the tour. poor fella.....

but atleast he can go *sob :cry:

OMG OMG Saphie is back :D heheheh yea, not that ive been to the uni bar but im sure it does suck, u should come to melbourne instead;) hehehehe

*\m/ celebrates with ale.*

I REALLY wanted to go to Adelaide and Visit some rellies (Amongst other people :oops: ) But it turns out that it's simply going to cost too much! :cry: :cry:

Oh well..... *Sigh*

Anywho, got my Brisvegas tickets this morning (to go with the 2 Melbourne ones I already have!) so yeah, I'm pretty much sorted, just gotta finalise some accommodation stuff and book some plane tickets.....

ANd for those who wanted to know.....

Brisbane 10th - Skinny's, Rocking Horse and THE ARENA Ph: 32525690

Melbourne 11th - 157 (I think?) Swan St - THE CORNER (94279198), Missing Link & Gaslight

Adelaide 12th - Venue*Tix & CIB Ticketing

Sydney 13th - The Metro Box Office Ph: 92872000 or www.metrotheatre.com.au

From what I heard, Infernal Method manager missed out on the tour to Scorp. And if he got, IM would have been support. But what do you know, Infernal Method were about to go into the studio to record, were about to be signed to a record label and the singer walked out. This is what I heard. I am pretty sure it's true.

Right. I'm curious now. When will they anounce the signings for the guest acts at the Metro? Opeth being probably the biggest metal band around now, I'm sure many aussie bands would be keen to play. And will they sell all 1000 tickets for this show before the night? I got mine early 'cause I had a bad feeling that Opeth got a lot more popular since I remember...

Originally posted by Kiljaeden
From what I heard, Infernal Method manager missed out on the tour to Scorp. And if he got, IM would have been support. But what do you know, Infernal Method were about to go into the studio to record, were about to be signed to a record label and the singer walked out. This is what I heard. I am pretty sure it's true.

:eek: omg thats not good... i love them

It's really hard for me to visit this thread where everyone is boasting about getting accomodation and going to all the shows, and yet I can't even see one.. haha, well I made the effort to click into here now and I gotta say I'm not feeling any better :(.